LA with 3x C4. How do I get it?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by SixReasons, Jan 17, 2013.

1. SixReasons

Was this a beta only thing? I cant find a date on this video anywhere.

Any information and (preferably) documentation would be extremely helpful.
  2. RayDrazon

I don't know how but I currently have 3 C4 for my LA :)
  3. Eyeklops

That is a VERY good question....I would like to know this too. Glitch?
  4. Fed

I'd love some info on this ..
  5. RayDrazon

I'm reluctant to share since I think it's a bug. If it's a bug, I don't want it removed or else my spree of solo'ing Sunderers will end. Call me selfish if you want but having 3 C4 has become too valuable to me XD
  6. Eyeklops

Yup, because telling on yourself on the forums will never get you investigated in the game. Derp.
    • Up x 4
  7. Mishkel

Somehow I just don't find that video suprising at all... but its probably just me.
  8. RayDrazon

But what if it's not a bug ;)
  9. Sigalpha

Can you dub it over with the 'A-Team' theme song like this BF3 video, which in no way which in no way validates those individuals claiming that this game is more like BF3 than the original Planetside?

Thank you.
    • Up x 2
  10. Hawktitan

Anyone have C4 certed for medics and HA as well as LA? That could be what causes 3x C4.... not sure.
  11. SixReasons

So it is clearly not a beta only thing. Please share with us any details you have. What does your cert tree look like? Do you have any other classes with C4? Anything at all would be useful.
  12. RomulusX

Maybe it's somehow related to the glitch where you can have 1/15 noobtube grenades for the launcher for the engineer in the clip...you can of course have more than that as well, but that's as high as I went cuz it resets after death
  13. vaxx

This is how its done. Its been posted in this sub-section before.
  14. SixReasons

So if i spend the certs on the medic C4 it unlocks 3 x C4 for LA?
  15. Dust514isbetter

Do you know if you need both C4 certed, or only the one? 200 certs for a 3rd c4 is seriously tempting, even if it gets fixed at some point.
  16. Yalk

Been debating it for a while....

But then it gets fixed and now you are out 200 certs AND will forever miss that 3rd C4

Idk....
  17. Dust514isbetter

It could still be useful for heavy assaults. Want to take out a sunderer? C4 then launch a decimator, and it's at 1/3 health. Or you could stick the C4 on a lightning then take it out with the first rocket you fire :D
  18. Turiel =RL=

Endless ammo hack....
  19. Takoita

C4 is an all-around useful tool, so you should cert it just for that, regardless of any possible exploits.
  20. Regal

Well I have both c4 unlocked on my light assault and just unlocked the first c4 on my medic. . But it didn't allow my light assault to carry 3 so that's not how is done..
    Do I need to unlock level 1 on my heavy assault as well?