LA as marksman?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by vashshadow, Jan 13, 2013.

1. vashshadow

now im not taking long range sniping im talking more like strong hitting single hitting. i was thinking maybe i could use a shotgun with slugs and a scope would that work out?
  2. Iridar51

Yes, that would work out.
    Weird, huh?
  3. Lucidius134

I plan on getting a shotgun w/ slugs sometime soon. Right now i'm using this build:

[IMG]
  4. Iridar51

It's all very interesting, please, do continue.
  5. Deschain

I use Nova+slugs+irnv, can get some sweet HS with it on folks who stand still. or 3 body shots for a kill.
  6. Achmed20

you really dont like vanu for not having falloff dont you? :D
  7. Iridar51

I really do not care about that, I don't like pointless threads like this one.
    Guy asks if long range setup would be good for long range, then shares his Pulsar C wonderrific setup. What's there not to love?
  8. Raidashi

He had a question and wanted to verify his thoughts on the subject. Nothing wrong with that.

You, on the other hand, are just wasting peoples bandwidth with every post you make.
  9. Lucidius134

Looks like a grumpy TR rolled off of the wrong side of the crown this morning.
    • Up x 2
  10. Lucidius134

I really don't see your problem buddy. The thread is called "Marskmen as LA" so I posted my interest in using the shotgun as a marksmen weapon and then posted my current build for LA Marksmen. Where's the issue here?
  11. KRE8R125

Lose all the peripherals. Everyone knows that gun is best stock.
  12. Raidashi

LOL troll?!
  13. KRE8R125

Prove me wrong.
  14. TheArchetype

I really want to see the LA as a marksman.

All they need are the long-barreled ARs.
  15. Raidashi

no need to waste my time with fools.
  16. KRE8R125

Congrats. Now the terrorists win.
    • Up x 1
  17. Lafladitu

You can use Pulsar C with a 6x scope aswell, it will become a effective scouting rifle if you change the fire mode to 1. And unlike the sniper rifles that have drop, the Pulsar C dont have it so its quite easy to get HS but you wont kill them in 1 bullet you need around 3-5. Had some minor success with that yesterday sniping people at the tower at Freyr AMP station hehe
  18. Lucidius134

Yeah I ended up getting the 6X scope. I'm a pretty **** shot but it's still pretty nice.
  19. Skadi

What crown, y'all took it from us :(
  20. Lucidius134

SolTech is pretty ******. I've been playing BF1942 and other **** for the past week and when I come back we are dominating Indar and TR got Esamir? Wth is that all about lmao