KUDOs devs we really like:

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Littlewhitehilt, May 13, 2016.

1. Littlewhitehilt

This is a thread to give DBG credit for what they have done.
    I like construction's potential. You really have cleaned up the game. Keep it up :)
    • Up x 4
  2. JohnGalt36

... that you read the official forums.

/s
    • Up x 2
  3. Diggsano

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv should be done to make me happy vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv signature vvvvvvvvvv
  4. OldMaster80

Quality seems to be going up and population confirms the trend. Long life to Planetside 2!

And now I definitely want to buy some extra loadouts and cosmetics! Not that I really need it but a small purchase every now and then is well deserved.
  5. Chubby Monkey

Couldn't agree more. While I do not subscribe any longer, I love game cards. One reason. It allows me to support or pull that support based on how I feel the game is doing. And with that being said, just picked one up day before yesterday. A new skyshield, AI module and that always useful Horn of Liberty for my Ant. Can't harvest without a horn. :D Also had enough DBC left over for a month of access. Just in time for "double down week".

Great work on the update overall. Thanks.
  6. DeadAlive99

I'm glad to see it too. It's been fun so far, and while it's got a fair amount of issues, they are still patching it, so I'm looking forward to when it's finally polished.