[Suggestion] Knife Fix Maybe

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by SGTWOLF68, Feb 18, 2013.

1. SGTWOLF68

You cant the cloak is so load that when some hears it behind them they turn around and kill me or the infi at question.
  2. Tenebrae Aeterna

The ability to knife while cloaked might be a pretty adequate compensation. I would love to be able to knife while stealthed, and if the hit registering was fixed...this could indeed give me the playstyle I seek alternate to sniping.
  3. Shasbot

I think the word is "buff" not "fix" melee was never intended to be one shot, so it does not need "fixing".
  4. Snowwolf

Only infiltrators would suggest something like that :)
  5. Alkopops

I place one mine under my spot just in case someone will try stab me from behind. With exp changes its prevents enemy geting exp from me and gives me death penalty for leting my guard down. So I say yes for this change as it will bring into action more knife hunters and gives more kills for players like me :)
    • Up x 1
  6. Tenebrae Aeterna

This is exactly what I, and other Snipers, would do in Delta Force. :p
  7. Fethrion

You are right. Only infiltrators would actually FEEL the need to kill someone with a knife in their back, instead of just pulling out your gun and shooting him down :D.

But that's what infiltrator is, isn't it?
  8. Snowwolf

Yeah but I think we, who love guns, hate infiltrators enough already no need to make us do it even more :D
  9. Badname0192

Try pistol surprise. I dig it and if there's someone within range who has an issue with the noise of your pistol, well if you killed your first guy in 2-3 shots, you have a bit left as long as you planned out your engagement and there is not someone else moving in to get touchy. Just make sure your first guy eats head shots.