kill by hacker twice...logged out

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SKYeXile, Dec 3, 2012.

1. ReaperOne1Two2

Unfortunately, they will delete your post claiming your advertising, but yes if people are curious just youtube it. There's quite a few that would need to be dealt with.
  2. Kegerator

I like this guy. He is doing it in a max. It's the speed bot but an older vid.

Today everyone reported a guy named LLIIILLIILII or something like that and .... maybe he will get caught.

The problem with banning is that they will just make a new account and bounce IP addresses. You need to get a good guardian system going. I am sure they are working on it.
  3. Curze

Waterson server
    there used to be a couple "suspicious" guys here and there...you could feel they were using maphack and maybe aimbot but quite cleverly desguised...

since yesterday it seems hackers dont even bother to hide themselves anymore...I have seen 3 speedhackers in like 30 minutes

GG SOE, nice game you had for 2 weeks... a shame its dead now
  4. Apina

Hackers are most definitely here, no a penny from me for SOE until they fix it. Thats the price you pay for going F2P, every idiot can play it. I remember Need for Speed World had hack problems over year then they got bored.
  5. Demrock

Its outragous that fps shooters get launched without a decent anti cheat detection system or admins monitoring servers live to see stuff thats not legit.

Company's make millions of euro's profit, but investing profit back to fight off these cheaters is realy lame...
    If i can buy a aim bot for 20 euro so can SOE and check how it works and decimate it before it gets out of hand.

There will be a turning point where bans and buying aim bots get diminished if you get caught in a few hours and get perma banned.
    its wrong to let cheaters play 10 days straight without getting caught and live stream their hacks for 7 hours straight without getting detected....

Thrust me when i say that Battlefield Bad Company 2 had admins on every servers banning cheaters every minute...and these where servers hired by fans like you and me.
    If this continues to be this way then its looking very bad for SOE within 2 weeks.

They need to monitor each server - add cheat detection systems asap before a mass exodus begins.
    Every forum is talking about how easy it is to cheat in PS2....
  6. Apina

Really hope they dont ruin this but this game is in huge risk, they like companies like EA/SOE, usually you dont see them in indy games at all.
  7. BengalTiger

So the servers simply accept whatever the clients send and never question it.

Guess one can simply record the message the client sends when the player shoots, hits, changes class, has a decrease in HP, an increase in HP, flies or whatever... and then get a program to send those coded messages ("Player X got hit for 10000 HP") and instantly give "Player X" those 10000 HP of damage.

If the servers tested one player out of 1000 for 1 minute and switch to the next 1/1000 group, randomly, such impossible things would quickly get detected.
    If the servers tested each player to see if it gets information of shooting someone while the line connecting the gun muzzle to the target goes through a wall, the client that claims it hits anyway would be instantly flagged for admins to take a look at.
  8. badname02

If a guy is going 1 kill 2 deaths then he can hack as much as he wants in my opinion 'cause he still sucks ;)

Hacking certs should be impossible. It's not possible to hack cash in League of Legends or WoW or whatever either since most of that stuff happens server-side. I could be wrong on how that works here though. There's 2 sides to this if this IS possible:
    1. Indeed SOE would put more effort into finding hackers because they ruin their cash flow
    2. My own opinion: they can hack certs all day; not my concern -> I can still kill them.

Might be a bit of a black\white vision on the situation, but that's just how I feel about it =p
    • Up x 1
  9. SKYeXile

Again cool story, needs more lies and failing though.

1: the leaderboard and stats is currently broken, so you cant check them.
    2: 8 days playtime would mean i would have 23k kills, i dont, i have 17.5 kills which means when the leaderboard comes backup you will see I have only 6 days played time.If i did have over 20k kills, I would have posted about that and layed my epeen down the middle of the table for all to bask in it glory, while slapping you in the face with it at the same time.
    3. Please get out of my thread and stop letting your love for me get in the way of my attempt to further make it clear to SOE we wont tolerate hackers in the game, they need to act more promptly on hackers, even if its not via hack detection technology but by GMs.
    4. If you would like to continue this lovin, note that i dont duo, you will need to become a member of either TRF or Future Crew AKA: The Greater Alliance of Young Soldiers.