Is everyone's performance back to normal?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ps2x518, Mar 15, 2013.

1. ps2x518

Mines still seems to be worse. I am constantly CPU locked even though I have disabled shadows and am running all low settings. I7920@4ghz, 4890, windows 7 64bit, 6gb DDR3@1600. Pre-patch my FPS was consistently above 30fps even with shadows enabled. I would get GPU locked outside of big battles. Post-patch I am CPU locked always so something definitely does not seem right.
  2. XRIST0

No its still the same ..
    • Up x 1
  3. Bape

Nope i am missing my usual 20 extra fps now im in 15-25 in battles ><.
    • Up x 1
  4. Kookamunga

My wife called me a **** star last night , does that count ? :p
  5. LordMondando

Some peoples seems to be better, but a sizable amount not. Which speaks to the bug being relatively complex, or infact several parrell bugs all causing the same or near identical symptoms.
    • Up x 1
  6. XFIREANTX

Save your useroptions.ini file, then delete it. Start the game, close the game , replace the newly created .ini file with the old one. Start the game again. stupid but it worked for me!
  7. Matlock0

I join the game and my FPS is 25 at warpgate when I used to get 80-100. Bravo SOE, Bravo.
  8. B0bzor

My fps with the first patch never went down. It simply switched from GPU to CPU limited.

No change after the second, so I've upped my graphic settings even higher, and I'm still running the same frame rate. 40+ in biolabs.
  9. Naceo

After the hotfix I got ~35 FPS in an amp station fight. I guess thats back to normal for me if anything can be even called normal preformance in PS2.
  10. vaxx

This actually worked for me as well.
  11. maxkeiser

This is almost exactly what my problem is. I used to get 100fps + at warpgate and now get around 30.

lol.