[Suggestion] Infiltrators they're called, can they really do that?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Southernforce, Mar 7, 2013.

1. m44v

We should necro some more until there's only cloak whine threads in the first page IMO.
  2. Astraka

Better than making new ones I bet.
  3. Ztiller

Isn't that the case already? Pretty much all threads here boils down to the whiners bringing up unrelated points about how they hate the cloak.
  4. Aimeryan

A lot of people hate the cloak, deal with it. Learn to adapt.
  5. Liav

Cloak is pretty fine, except for that Infil I killed with my SMG from 40m away yesterday. He looked like a ghost running along the side of the mountain at TI Alloys, poor bastard.

Maybe if I didn't have to play on low settings to get decent FPS... :(
  6. CursoryRaptor

To answer your question. Yes. They can. I've personally infiltrated the Crown from TI Alloys just after the battle to take it was won. Cloaked, ran to the underside of the bridge connecting TI Alloys with the Crown, crossed said bridge, cloaked, ran to and clambered onto the west side of the rocks on the west side of the hill the Crown proper is on, bunny hopped my way across until I could get to that one tree on the left side of the main driveway as you ascend from the south, cloaked, ran like hell to the nearest bush at the base of the tower when there was a break in the tanks spawning from the tower. Crown infiltrated.

Wasn't easy, I'll grant you. You can infiltrate with the infiltrator, but in order to do so, you need to be prepared to cloak as little as possible, and only kill when it's absolutely necessary. The xp payoff for all that work is paltry, but the sheer laugh factor of breaking open the Crown from the inside is priceless. Especially when you hear a BOOM from the direction of the spawn room. "Looks like someone found my Claymore. Hee hee!"
  7. Chemicalnurd

I always thought of it as a giant dog for some reason. But I suppose you're right, they do have 8 legs don't they?