Infiltrators are op

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AxiomInsanity87, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Zombo

love your username, love the idea! keep sidegradeing EVERYTHING, why not sidegrade the LA as well? flying is way to OP isn't it?
    • Up x 1
  2. Azawarau

Infiltrators are fine

This thread is ridiculous for obvious reasons

Instead of making strawmen got to the other thread and be productive
  3. AxiomInsanity87

Nerf calls are not constructive and neither is dodging everytime you're asked to actually make a point, rather than making random claims. You're not worthy of anything constructive. In fact nerf calls without substance are against forum rules no matter how you dress it as feedback.

You keep saying strawman to anything that points out your fallacious rubbish. You're also a really mediocre player so you don't even have skill to back up a nerf call, not even that. This satirical thread is much relevant than random nerf calls, at least it's funny.
  4. Azawarau

Im being perfectly constructive

You just admitted you arent and youre being extremely unreasonable along with that
  5. AxiomInsanity87

You have the reasoning of an insane troll.

You're undeserving of reason because you're completely clueless. I am done talking to you.

I pity you.
  6. Azawarau

But im not a troll

Im a player with an honest position thats being met with a stubborn player who likes to call people names

I mean

You have to at least realize your hypocrisy
  7. jmdafk

I think infils are ok as a class, my problem is the Sniper rifles are far to easy to use.
    Really sniper rifles as they are is like allowing the LA class to have a standing still COF while flying or a heavy 1x movment multipliers on shields AND lmg's or the engy getting a shielded AV turret and IRNV on the AI turret.
    No other class gets a weapon that can kill so easily so safely.

Id like it to be a place that we dont see relativly unskilled players (where id include myself) sitting on mountains 400m away from a fight or safe in a spawn room buffing there KD but rather when you do get Headshoted as you pull a MBT you can admire the skill of the guy who just took you out. As it is we all think its just cheap because anyone can do it, at least good air farmers show some serious skill in there flying, you cant see that in a sniper even if he is genuinely good.
  8. AxiomInsanity87

No matter how you dress a nerf call, it's not constructive and against forum rules. I don't recall calling you any names actually.
  9. Azawarau

If thats against forum rules then there are quite a few bans that need to be handed out

Along with you for this thread you know
  10. OldMaster80

That's ridiculous. The underbarrel shotgun: THAT is op.
  11. DeadlyPeanutt

i disagree that infil can do stealth 'way too good.' I can spot any moving infil immediately, they are very easy to see at up to 30 yards. stationary infils are slightly annoying, but I don't get killed by them close to as often as I die to HAs with an instant win button.

how is removing infil's cloak not a nerf, please?
    • Up x 1
  12. DeadlyPeanutt

or a large change :)
    • Up x 1
  13. Azawarau

If you miss or dont kill youre likely dead though....

I really think its just a small change thatll make enough of a difference