Indar - Miller problems

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by allattar, Feb 16, 2013.

1. allattar

Recently every time I go to Indar I get what looks to be big lag issues.

Lots of players seem to warp about jumping from spot to spot or even running through walls. Just now one guy only showed upo after they shot me.

The repair bug happens on Indar, the one where you repair but it doesnt do anything. Actions seem to have massive delays to them.
    Jumping into a teleporter and nothing happens, then all of a sudden you port, move away and then it ports you again. As the game catches up.

Yet this never happens on Esamir or Amerish.

Anyone else noticed this? its as if Indar is broken.
  2. Duff_Chimp

How about Vanu and NC leave indar for a change and try and cap something else?
  3. Teoke

I would rather not give up the best Continent-bonus in the game :rolleyes:
  4. phreec

Ghost capping half-empty continents is no fun. We leave that to you TR guys. :p
    • Up x 1
  5. allattar

So your saying that we should leave the problem alone and just have 2 continents...

Genius.

I am possibly one of the few VS players who does leave Indar to fight on the other conts, but it might be nice to be able to go back to Indar at some point.
  6. Bambolero

That never happens on Esamir or Amerish because they are ghost towns.
    It only happens in big fights and crowded zones.
    It's still a mess after how many months?
    The biggest selling point of PS2 (massive fights) is still the least enjoyable and the most annoying feature of the game due to bad performance.
    You can maybe get away with it in a MMORPG where lower fps and high ping/lag doesn't handicap you all that much but in a FPS... almost unplayable.
  7. Xasapis

Personally I can not leave Indar. The morale of VS on the server is bound on holding this particular continent for as long as possible.
  8. MadGelo

Indar is a very small map with far too many people on it.

I do not understand why people like it so much, besides cert farming
  9. Deavonere

I don't even remember being on Indar (been there in beta before Esamir was introduced). I like Esamir and for me, that's the place to be.
  10. KarMaSk89

I personally love Indar and alot of the guys in my outfit agree. But the Tr on my server make me laugh. The amount of times that we have taken easmir and amerish on prime time for them to be capped afterwards and the TR proclaim that we are all newbs makes me laugh. Indar really bring some good fights. When contineng locks and more continents are released we will se somw changes.. Until then i think maybe tell your outfits to change it up is always the best way to deal with it.
  11. Sharpe

Don't generalize like that... I'm TR (goon) and I respect most of my VS and NC enemies! You Conz guys usually put up some great fights - and I love how Indar has become the game's "meta game" in itself for most of us Miller players.
    As a TR player I want to take the continent away from the Vanu - I don't want to keep it, I don't want the infantry resources bonus, I just want to take it away from the Vanu! But for that to be satisfying it HAS to be done in prime-time.

We make our own meta-game!

Ghost-capping must be removed. And if you think all of TR are ghost-cappers you are pretty mistaken. There's pretty much the same ammount of ghost-cappers on every faction.
  12. piggy

gotta love the lack of mutual respect, i love fighting NC cus they allways gives good fights and CONZ might be the best what NC has to offer on this server in cheer quality. also DWG shows off that VS is still a force to be recon with.

meta game for me is having this great battles with emeny outfits that i respect and know is gonna make the experiance better and more fun.
  13. GamerOS

There is plenty of respect in Conz for Goon and BRTD, personally I always love fighting you guys.
    There are however always some Bad apples around who can't help but insult everyone in chat, luckly most of them are not part of a respected outfit.
  14. KarMaSk89

Sorry if my post came across as if i meant all Tr players. I meant the certain few. As leader of Conz i can clearly say the best fights we get are from TR atm. Just the certain few that constantly make ******** statements in yell and on the forums.
  15. piggy

agree, im often ashamed of the yells coming from ppl in general (spec when it comes from our own), would be nice with some server admins putting out temp bans to ppl acting like kids in yells. nothing wrong with some rubbing in from time to time but we all know what im talking about.
  16. Kapernum

I'd the 25..(somethingsomething) NC outfit has better quality. I might be severly mistaken though.
  17. Nature

You mean like NC capping esamir each day? I do laugh at those 85% TR pops on amerish tho. No idea why you all go there.
  18. freeze

I don't wanna sound like a ****** now, but in my experience, the biggest ****talker on Miller are actually in BRTD.
  19. LordMondando

/yell is the 4th battlespace, that of ideas.
  20. Opticalsnare

We don't ALL go there, its not like 80% of the total TR server population is there. I once saw there was 70% NC on Amerish, my platoon of like 30 players joined and they dropped to like 20% its just not many people play on Amerish so the population % there is more sensitive.

You mostly find its just a few players ghost capping empty bases.