[Guide] In Defense of Statistics

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tristan, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Eyeklops

Where'd you get my picture at? I call hacks!
    • Up x 1
  2. Sock

You underestimate the amount of free time I have at work.
  3. Sock

4. Dart

Not entirely. It'll take me 3 minutes to look you up and compare your stats to the mean average of DT. Our STANDARD trial period is a month, broken into two 2 week "rounds". If I can save myself the hassle of inviting a guy who clearly isn't right for the clan, I'll do it.

Again, I'm only talking people who absolutely have no way of keeping up with our kind of clan. I've seen many players raise their level when they're surrounded by other good gamers so I'll always give the benefit of any doubt, however if their level is so far below the rest of the group they'll only make us less effective in-game during their (ultimately unsuccessful) trial period. We're only as strong as our weakest member.
  5. HadesR

Would still be hard to judge TBH .. If you removed the cash shop boost's you would still need to factor in if the score is boosted by the latest farming tool
  6. Rockit

LOL stats? Get off your ***.
  7. Tristan

SPM is an average across the whole of a player's life. Using 'the latest farming tool' for a week would barely change it, especially if it's already decent.
  8. Rockit

Nice job you finally decided to get off your *** and buy a rig worthy.
  9. Macchus

That google hes a really smart guy ... HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE ... DONT ANSWER THE PHONE ..
  10. Tristan

It's a guide on how to read statistics.

It's also a guide because I misclicked.
    • Up x 1
  11. Rockit

LOL. What i heard is you flying all over the globe in your new position?
  12. Sock

Judging by your forum click accuracy I can gather that you are a terrible poster. I like stats.
    • Up x 2
  13. Rockit

Dumb *** good luck with that.
  14. DoctOrious

Are you OK?
  15. Eyeklops

*looks at myself in the mirror.

We're screwed Dart.
  16. Torok

i lost this thread when 3+ people from the same outfit started discussing about their own posts :eek:
    • Up x 2
  17. HellasVagabond

A GAME is a GAME....Putting too much "effort" in "playing" a GAME goes against the entire concept of gaming. Gaming means to relax, to have fun etc etc etc. When people consider GAMES as "reality" (there are plenty around i assure you) this is neither "healthy" nor "normal".

I am pretty willing to bet that many of you in here including You know not what a woman or a good car is (yeap common knowledge amongst people) so i won't even comment on your reply more than this.

Don't care what or how they do it, i just think that things are getting way out of hand.
  18. Rockit

yeah adhd it's pathetic
  19. Eyeklops

You posted in this thread? I didn't see it over all our awesome. JK, <3.
  20. Rockit

Hey Eyeklops...
  21. Eyeklops

Hey unknown warrior. How dos thoust doeth todayeth? 1999 forum posts, I think you're the closest person to me.