Implant energy is no longer sustainable

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by tijolo, Sep 30, 2015.

1. FeralBoy

You made me laugh, God I miss Jack-hammering MAXes into little bitty MAX pieces with gold ammo..
    Thanks. :D

Now back to implantside2.
  2. tijolo

Figure it out mr subpar-workaround man. See also: Examples and why we use them; Creating threads and what their ultimate purpose is; If there is another thread on the subject.

Implants have always been a concern for everyone. I just now voiced my thoughts and complaints regarding how they don't work in long term to catch like-minded people in this synergy towards making them more accessible and less annoying. And that is just how I saw fit to do it. Plus, think if you could use those tier 4 implants without a drop of sweat and not having to redeploy constantly because "mah ehnerjuh" and your only worry would be to craft them and be blessed by RNGesus sooner and get the implant you wanted. But you seem to be at least a little bit reasonable so don't take this brotip through the wrong hole: stop talking out of your ***. We're all citizens behind screens here who want a good game to play. And yes, DBG might not do anything about it but is that a reason not to poke them everyday reminding that this is not OK with a chance they'll listen? They listened to us when the implants were initially released and removed some like the no-footstep-sound one.
  3. Timithos

I think there is a drop-rate bug related to that too. I hadn't noticed any implant drops for a while, and CERTAINLY no energy chargers for months. Last night I decided to convert some implants, and I got about 3-4 implant drops that night including one energy drop. I think it was stuck.
  4. TheDarSin

http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Implants
    Scroll down to "Charger List".
    Also use lower tier implants since there's practically no need to use the higher tiers. The only implant I use honestly is Enhanced targeting. My NC character is also completely F2P and I haven't have a single issue with energy.