I'm having so much fun right now...

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Elia Chobanov, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Elia Chobanov

2. Mordus

:( Its not exactly fun for us dedicated TR either
  3. TehBenju

for the love of god i wish mattherson could foist off some of our spare VS on you
  4. MajorZbug

We may have a solution, depending on how much people from TRAM are motivated to save the server.
    • Up x 1
  5. AdennTM

I can't help but notice how you conveniently cut directly above the crotch.
    • Up x 1
  6. Sparks

Care to point me in the direction of that?
  7. AdennTM

TRAM sekret :p
  8. Sparks

Pfft OC are part of it (just haven't attended to CR6 or other meetings lately because we seem to have to many people screaming ******* ZOE MAXES EVERYWHERE on our TS every 2 mins so can't hear a thing on CR6 :p).

In fact maybe we'll go VS and be ZOE MAXES instead :eek:.
  9. AdennTM

Well go to the forum and you'll learn of the TRAM master plan ^^
  10. Rogueghost

I feel your pain. Granted this is not on prime time.

[IMG]
  11. Ulysees

Can I haz TRAM forum access please I have quit NC today - honest - and am willing to join the master race!

ps ignore the sig will change it one day (like when hell freezes over!)
    • Up x 1
  12. Mordus

13. MajorZbug

Might be useless to switch sides just yet. We're actually plotting against TR, and especially those TR that log in only when they are winning an alert. Might work, or not, we shall see. Anyway 40%+ TR isn't funny for anyone.
  14. ValorousBob

I dunno about you, but I'm still having fun. BTW, a few TVA outfits decided to do bigger ops on Wednesday, and VS peaked at 36% population. During primetime. The main problem VS have is a **** load of PS1 bittervets who don't log in because the meta game is ****.

Woah, don't you ship off all the 4th faction ***** to the VS! :D
  15. MajorZbug

I'd rather fight the 4th faction than have it ruin my fights by zerging all around tbh.
  16. Nexium

I'm having fun. People are so obsessed over whether or not they are capping bases when they should just be trying to find a good fight, especially with no metagame on the horizon.
    • Up x 2
  17. Elia Chobanov

LOL I just noticed, wasn't on purpose.

Describe a good fight, will you? Because finding a fight where you aren't vastly outnumbered is pretty hard, TBH. Finding a fight with TR zerging everything, on the other hand, is pretty easy.
  18. Ulysees

I am pretty sure that all right minded players are not totally happy about the situation on Miller at the moment but it will get fixed eventually and I would rather we encounter this issue now than 6 months down the line when we get proper continent locks in game because at least at the minute since the only metagame is getting certs it doesn't overly matter to me who has what pop as long as my outfit stays healthy and keeps fighting hard (though I admit it can be a struggle to keep morale up at times).

What the current situation should have lead to is more people joining their faction alliance and working together more in order to meet the TR numbers in fights that you don't find yourself being overwhelmed in but instead what I see is a lot of whining about a situation that is totally out of the hands of the TR players to do anything about.

If the numbers are affecting your outfit detrimentally then get speaking to your outfit leaders and start demanding that they make more effort to work in alliances with other outfits. Give yourselves a chance of a fair fight and see how the game looks like we do every friday with the WASP, Digital Legion, ABTF, Fight Club and XSG (Smutf Assault Squad) special best friends ops. Having 2 Platoons of players to utilise changes nights from frustrating roflstompings into good large scale battles than I am sure all parties involved enjoy.

Especially seeing as all the threads and reports I read these days say that TRAM participation is falling off due to the mass numbers of TR on the server at the moment lots of outfits are not bothering to work together on TR side so they are ripe for a kicking and I love being in a position to oblige them.
  19. MajorZbug

Nope, or it depends what you call a fight. A 80% TR spawn camp is not a "fight", and we have trouble finding better spots outside Indar these days. Yesterday against the NC was fun, with even numbers, too bad it crashed.
  20. Kalendric

It's just plain wrong is what it is. Getting huge chunks of xp for "winning" alerts was pretty cool for a day or two, but every day is just getting ridiculous. It's hard to take pride in a side and faction when it isn't deserving it's wins.

For starters, they need to turn off multi continent alerts right now. They favour a numerically stronger faction far too much.