I'm going to start TKing people that do the following

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Revel, Mar 7, 2013.

1. sophont

I'd say parking a sundy pretty much at the front door of a crowded base is a bad spot.
  2. dough

You teach people by teaching them, not slapping them. The old practice of rapping someone on the knuckles with a ruler only taught the person experiencing it to hide is actions, not why his actions are wrong. I know this, I grew up in Catholic schools that did this.

Secondly, you are not supporting team goals when you blow up friendly equipment, no matter how much you try to rationalize your behavior. All you've done is arrogantly put yourself in the position of ultimate judge of good/bad behavior regarding sundy placement, etc. Thing is, you don't know why the sundy was placed where 'you think its bad'. It could indeed by stupidity, but it could also be misdirection on the part of a platoon.. yet there you are, blowing the thing up like you have a godlike view of the entire plan for an attack. Are you a mind reader?
  3. The Jiggler

Shoot anyone who plays like a ****.
  4. Fenrisk

They need to give any player that tks a friendly tank a automatic 5 Min weapon lock. They also need a 5 Min weapon lock any tank that does friendly fire twice within a 60 second period.