if you could put any attachment on weapons?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liewec123, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Liewec123

if you could have different attachments on weapons, what would you create? :)

i've often thought it'd be cool to have certain weapons with different attachments, heres one example!:

i'd make a Bruiser (Pump Action Shotgun) with an Underbarrel Grenade Launcher :D
    it would allow for CQC one hit kills like an ordinary pump action, but also let you pull off long range OHKs with accuracy and a direct hit using the UBGL :)

what would you guys make if all scopes, attachments and ammo were made available across all weapons?
    :D
  2. repairtool6

HVA on everything.
    • Up x 1
  3. ColonelChingles

T7 Chaingun with: 2x Reflex Sight, Smart Choke, BRRT, and Explosive Bolts.

Rapidfire, (more) accurate weapon that can deal heavy damage to MAXes and vehicles. If it takes 7 hits to kill a MAX like Explosive Bolts normally work, a MAX would be dead in about half a second.
    • Up x 3
  4. TheSunlikeOne

NC-9 A-Tross:
    -2X Reflex
    -Flash supressor
    -BRRT
    -Explosive bolts
    That thing would kill everything on sight

But if we talk seriously now, I'd like to have Deca X10 scope (NS scope you can find on Archer) on my Railjack, because Deca scope is box shaped and has squarish sight picture, unlike NC X10 scope which has round-shaped sight.
  5. Eternaloptimist

SPA for the VX5 Zenith

Fire selector (single shot/burst) or choke for default ES shotty
  6. Daigons

4x Scope and/or Target Computer on a Phaseshift.
  7. CptLegshot

Jackhammer with an underbarrel shotgun.
    • Up x 5
  8. Liewec123

explosive bolt MCG lol, i hadn't thought about that :D:D
    2 shot kill on infantry with a direct hit, i think its something like 8 shot kill with splash at 845RPM with a tight cone of fire ;)
  9. Halkesh

Can we create attachments ?
    Nova (full auto shotgun) with underbarrel Sniper.
  10. Dualice

BRRT on all TR things.
  11. Exitus Acta Probat

Sniper rifle with underbarrel shotgun

Crossbow with underbarrel silenced shotgun.

Beamer HVA, silenced, advanced laser sight with 12x scope, and underbarrel grenadelauncher.

Commie silenced HVA with extended mag and night vision sight.
    • Up x 1
  12. FateJH

An underbarrel shotgun, on a shotgun, for each attachment slot.
    • Up x 1
  13. Pelojian

T7 with both laser sight and ext mags with soft point, so basically like you could do with that double attachment bug a while ago.

T7 with smoke launcher and ext mags with soft point and night scope, lay down fire through a smoke cloud to cut down attackers when they trying to push your position.

adv laser sight for all TR MAX chainguns.

remember kids it's not the same without dakka dakka dakka and harrasers with red paint go faster!
  14. Valenz

Suppressor on a Commissioner :)

kinda surprised this hasn't come up yet considering how overabused the commissioner is (lol)
  15. Ziggurat8

Lasher with BRRT, compensator and explosive bolts provided the splash damage stacked.
  16. adamts01

Laser designator for A2G missiles, artillery and smart mortars.
  17. Jake the Dog

UB shotgun, HVA, Compensator and a x1 sight on a RAMS .50CAL

Also, compensator, UB shotgun, and SPA on the T4 Amp

Bonus: UB shotgun, Compensator, x4 zoom, HVA on P2-120AP...

WHERES YOUR GOD NOW
    • Up x 1
  18. Liewec123

me likey! ;)
    • Up x 1
  19. Halkesh

Commissionar with extrended magazine and soft point ammo.
  20. Diggsano

Commissioner with silencer