[BUG] iamjimster and xoniqvs- ppl who exploit

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by plattner, Oct 9, 2018.

1. plattner

iamjimster for the past 3 days been warping and using this exploit like no tomorrow and hes has been reported by a few ppl by now and csr's don't do ****. an other ****** who hacks for sure is xoniqvs, xoniqtr,xoniqnc this guy plays almost all the time with hacks, and been reported by many as well. i'm sure glad that the ps2 team is taking action or lack of since the csr's suck and don't do ****. like usual fu ps2 allowing these cheaters on the server.
  2. HippoCryties

I can tell you for certain XONIQ doesn’t hack, I’ve killed the guy multiple times(not nearly as many as he’s killed me xD)
  3. Blam320

Witch-hunts are against forum rules.
  4. adamts01

Hopefully you read this before the post gets taken down. In game report does nothing. You have to email video proof to customer support I use Nvidia GeForce for recording.

I'm making it my new mission to get some of the cheaters on Connery banned.
    • Up x 1
  5. Towie

Xoniq, XonicVS and XoniqTR all haven't played for a very long time (strongly suspect they've been banned).

XoniqTR has an SPM of 1371 lol - yeah sounds totally legit to me.
  6. HippoCryties

He plays as X0NIQTR, vs and nc and trust me just from playing in squads and against him, the dude ain’t hacking. It’s X 0( like the number 0) NIQ. Anyways, he reks everyone on emerald but he ain’t ever experienced us Cobalt guys, he got hit hard!

In fact, there have been many posts about him where he has given a response himself , I know he ain’t hacking, he’s too notorious to be and is quite easily killable
  7. JibbaJabba

Did it look like this?
  8. HippoCryties

That dude clearly hacks, XONIQ not so much
  9. JibbaJabba

So..

Probably a good idea if you check the forum rules.

This really isn't the place. And one of the reasons I'm guessing is that it promotes discord amongst the players. HippoCryties indicates Xoniq doesn't cheat. You say he does. Nobody has any evidence.... discord.

The video I posted is some unrelated player. I used the ingame and an official support request both to report this person. That's that. I trust DBG will look into it. Sure, I would love to know that he got what's coming to him (in my mind), but that's not how that works either.

In any case, someone will be along to lock this thread soon I'm sure.

When they do, don't be upset about it. They'll do the same thing if someone accuses you of stuff. Use the ingame and support page tools to report players. DBG *does* look into it. They have financial incentive to do so.
  10. JibbaJabba

If I may contrast. This guy does NOT cheat but certainly may give the impression...

• Up x 1
  11. Towie

...in my experience - when someone posts unequivocal evidence of a cheater - the thread will be deleted (because if it's deleted it didn't happen, right ?)

So - farewell ye thread. (Last post maybe ;))
  12. HippoCryties

Haha yeah should technically get locked

ROXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  13. Towie

Good grief the thread is still here !

Unfortunately, so is the player in question (and wondered why you said it was an unrelated player - when it IS the player in the title !!!)
    Looks like your trust in DBG to look into it didn't have that much success. As usual.

So i'll start my daily: "He's STILL playing" posts - that usually gets the thread deleted ;)
  14. JibbaJabba

Aight.

Presented with new information, I have now changed my position on this topic.

Daybreak is doing an unacceptably poor job of policing for cheaters. I'm not naming a name. I'm saying there were multiple confirmed ingame reports about a player. There was an online code of conduct report sent. Video evidence was collected and submitted to daybreak with acknowledgement.

The player is still playing.

What am I supposed to do as a player? What? What do I do? Tell me and I"ll do it. I'm a paying customer and this is a crock of ****.
    • Up x 2
  15. CaptCran

And today we all have learned that you shouldn't spend money on free to play games. You get what you pay for.;)
  16. AlcyoneSerene

Just yesterday I witnessed a dead player teleporting around similar to that first video. I don't believe it's lag since they seemed to control their destination. Even if it is lag due to the major game breaking issue with this latest patch, this sort of jumping around should be subject to disconnection.

I'll spare the details since a report was submitted - it's just disappointing seeing this stuff, one would think losing players and income mattered enough to update battleeye to catch this sort of nonsense.
  17. Gustavo M

Joke's on you... this also happens in -ALL- P2P games. If not worse.
    • Up x 1
  18. CaptCran

I don't play any P2P games, learned that LONG ago.
  19. HippoCryties

So.... how exactly u expecting game developers to get money ?
  20. Towie

I hear you...

I'm also a paying customer (have been a member for years) and agree totally with your conclusion. Unacceptably poor.

Question is - what to do ? Do we just all throw in the towel and cancel our memberships, ultimately leading to the demise of PS2 ?

Incidentally - the 'deleted thread' I referred to contained pictures of someone flying under the ground. Guess what ? Yep - still playing today.

Jean Luc says it better than I...