[Guide] I Will Analyze Your Cloaker Footage and Provide Feedback on how to Improve

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by yeHHH1g, Mar 10, 2015.

1. cykael

The kick on SMGs is so small it barely makes any difference so yeah pasting those numbers is completely irrelevant.
  2. Iridar51

Still applies.

HSR is not a really valid stat in itself, since it's the percentage of people killed by a headshot. So to nail 3 headshots and then finish with a couple of body shots wouldn't count towards HSR, even though it's often better than going for 100% headshots.
  3. Jawarisin

Yes, but the opposite is true, 4 body shot and 1 headshot finishes him. Overall, it ends up being a pretty good stat, even slightly more biased towards HS since they do more damage.
  4. Iridar51

In PS2, weapons grow increasingly inaccurate during sustained fire. It's beneficial to start with headshots, while the CoF is still tight, and then shift aim towards center mass as the CoF grows. Otherwise you run the risk of half the bullets just missing altogether and doing 0x damage instead of 0.8x-1x damage they would deal to the body.
    I'm not saying it's worthless, just imprecise and inconclusive. A player with 25% PlanetSide 2 HSR can actually hit 10% of headshots or 70% of headshots.
  5. Jawarisin

In the big average, he'll get roughly maybe a bit biased upwards, the good %. On a few individual kills sure, but if you go 500+ kills, it will be a close enough number.
  6. yeHHH1g

As with any automatic gun, burst firing is a must for consistent headshots. From my experience, compensator helps me get those first 3 bullets on to the face, which are the most important in planetmans. Now that I think about it, getting the most damage out of your first burst is crucial in every shooter
    • Up x 1
  7. MarkAntony

well I sure took my time. here is some footage ( I will upload more)

I have finally wised up and lowered my mouse sensitivity (but I just did that yesterday and all my footage is from before that). I am just now getting used to it. But I can already see it is an improvement.