I went and done it. Lasher Auraxium.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RasFW, Mar 22, 2013.

1. RasFW

[IMG]

Oh, and I guess I did the Orion and Nova, too. Any suggestions on my next gun to hit Auraxium with? Challenge me. :D

Oh, for what its worth, took me about 2 or 3 weeks.
    • Up x 6
  2. VanuSovereignty

I can not imagine the pain you went through. Now go do it with the lancer.
    • Up x 7
  3. Grotpar

That impressive, considering all I can collect are assists, because they tend to die to my teammates all the time.
  4. Phrygen

vanu stock pistol
  5. RasFW

Stock pistol I'm only 500 away. Its not a difficult gun to use. Leader chat suggested knife... Which is tempting.
  6. RasFW

Think not of the pain of myself, but my allies. :(

Land the orbs on your targets. Don't ADS. Strafe like a badass. You'll do great.
    • Up x 1
  7. Nyscha

Beamer with a flash light.
    • Up x 9
  8. Arenthas

9. IronWarrior

1000 already?

Do you work?
  10. RasFW

Full time student and flight instructor. Not paid work, but I do.
  11. SpaceKing

Light PPA.
  12. Lucidius134

Artemis
  13. WUNDER8AR

Nice photoshop skills. Everyone knows it's impossible to kill stuff with the lasher:rolleyes:
  14. RasFW

Already got it.
  15. SinerAthin

The Vanu Sovereignty thanks you for your sacrifice to the cause. The data you retrieved from testing that notorious gun will most likely help us improve it for future use and will be for the good of all loyal Vanu everywhere.

(Actually it won't help us at all, but we hope those words will reassure you and help ease your pain and state of mind)
  16. Torok

Lancer!111!
  17. DuckSauce

Haha, well done!
  18. RHINO_Mk.II

If you do go for knife, concussion nades will be your very best friend.
  19. Cl1mh4224rd

Lasher, not Lancer...
  20. RasFW

I'm actually thinking EMP grenades, becaust that would make everyone who gets affected a OHK knife kill......

Also, I'm doing it. Knife auraxium is next. Starting at about 80 kills today.
    • Up x 1