[BUG] I quit. GG.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bull Dog, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hamakua

Magrider got messed up with the gravity increase in the patch (same with the Flash turbo, as well as the ESFs'anything that can fly). There may be an additional bug with the magrider. Higby on multiple occasions has stated the magrider's current condition was not intended, other than the front armor nerf. Your tears concerning the magrider are reactionary and taste of alligator.

As for the rest, all bugs, with exception of the burster max. The burster MAX DEFINITELY feels like it got a stealth buff, same with the Skyguard, I have both, along with extended mags for the MAX, and I also primarily fly a mossy. MAX suits destroy air now but I don't exactly know why, if I had to guess, the projectile speed was increased.

Everything else on your list are acknowledge bugs that will be fixed.

Concerning lock ons, they are frustrating and broken, but if you adapt you should be fine. You just need to fly in cockpit view much more now, if you see a red "LOCK" and it disappears without you moving away from its source, presume missile launched. It's a nuisance, along with the stronger G2A missiles (another stealth buff?), but if you LEARN you can not only adapt, but perform better than you could.

Pro tip, the missiles have a specific flight pattern now that makes dodging them child's play if you know what you are doing.
  2. CoffeeBreak

I guess you would have to hear my tone to determine whether or not I'm whining. I honestly don't care enough to whine. I'm bored, make observations, and present my thoughts based on those observations.

As someone who has played online games for years and participated in many forums I know I can't say what I really think so this is how I edit myself.
  3. Ultimate Robot

Most of the complaints he made have been patched for the last two days.

Honestly, the game wasn't THAT unplayable.

It's not like you're NC.
  4. hostilechild

No don't go, what will my annihilator do if all the vehicles leave!!! Guess it will make a nice paperweight :eek:

I understand the frustration, personally i am waiting for the fix before i bother to login. My wife thanks SOE and is asking for them to take another vacation. My guess is she is more likely to get her wish before we get ours. ;)
  5. VSDerp

looking for attention i see. well for meh the patch was great except for the lag spikes and stuff.but BYE nobody really cares if you left for good somebody else will take your spot and enjoy this great game.
  6. {joer

I loved to fly, they took that from me.

Luckily I love shooting people in the face too.
  7. JohnnyMaverik

To be fair I initially thought they had less armour since I was getting hit more than I used to... never realised the Magrider had the same armour as a Prowler :p

They do need to look into it since trying out the new tank buffs (and nerfs in the case of the Maggy) on all three of my characters, the Magrider has gone from being far and away the best to the other end of the scale, not quite by the same degree but it is frustrating to try and use now where an Vanguard really is now the only absolute tank of a tank in the game (see what I did there :p), and the Prowler is a machine of pure destruction. Vanguard is better now, still has the traction issues but you know... nothings perfect, Prowler is beast, still has issues firing on the move but not as bad as it was, way easier to line up shots (which means it's DPS now actually matters) and deployed... well it might be a little OP TBH but give it time. Magrider looks nice... functions worse, has no real edge to try and exploit any more.

Personally the Magrider nerfs (and I gather a few movement related bugs mixed in with them), fked up lock on warning, med kits still being unable to resupply and of course most of all the FPS issues are my only gripes with the patch, everything else they've done are steps in the right direction.
  8. Bull Dog

I didn't say it was. Next time you should consider reading the entire sentence.

No.

Says an NC who have the fastest TTK infantry weapons in the game.......

Thank you. I forgot the mention the stuttering/performance issues that was introduced last patch. I also forgot to mention how they broke other sounds in the game. Like Photon Pods as an example.

No in point of fact, they have not been fixed.

This post wasn't directed at you, wasn't made for you, and I certainly don't give a flying leap what you think about it. I made this post so on the off chance someone higher up on the food chain happened to see it maybe they would take notice.
  9. Compass

I read your sentence very clearly. You definitely said it.
  10. VoidMagic

ESF = borked
    MAG = borked

If your a vanu pilot enthusiast. This really isn't a good time for you.
    Personally, Im working it out with my Flare, Orion and Gun Gal, others
    ... not as adaptable... I forgot how well I do as infantry... as now I can't
    stay airborn 24/7, I get forced to the ground and the K/D and XP/hr goes
    insane lol.

Why did they nerf the rotary guns on the aircraft... wth... I mean ok, I get it,
    ESF must be as weak as a baby kitten against infantry and skyguards...
    otherwise 1000000 screaming COD trolls... fine.

but.. you nerfed ESF guns dogfighting... I guess we were taking too much xp
    from our no skill lockon masters?
  11. =ADK= CanNerZ

Thank you, was about to attack...;)
  12. Germanius_GER

I feel with you bro.

Good bye!
  13. Itermerel

umm...what?

orion = lowest ttk LMG (tied with t9 carv for TR)
    serpent = same damage as gd-7f
    cycler trv = lowest ttk assault rifle (TR)
    h-v45 = same damage as gr-22

maybe if you did some research you would see that NC has no weapon in ANY class where they have the lowest ttk weapon

it seems like absolutely everything you said in this thread so far is just completely made up
    • Up x 1
  14. SenEvason

15. Evilhardt

<-- bugged elevator at mao tech plant.
  16. Blitzkrieg

Can I have your smedbucks?
  17. Kristan

I swear I will post this song in every raegquit thread, mark my words!
  18. Keiichi25

Plus rage quiting posts don't do much to improve the game other than just making the ragequitter look like Eric Cartman... And you all don't want to be like Eric Cartman.
  19. Hosp

Fail Troll
    • Up x 1
  20. TheArchetype

Cry me a river, kid.