[BUG] i have participated in 100% of the duration of 9 alerts in the past 2 days, i am not getting rewards

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Katshina, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Katshina

I don't know whats going on here but the alerts just arent' giving me any ISO, any certs or any EXP, despite me being online from start to finish, being active and participating.

I am not the only one:

at the end of alert you can see tons of people ******** about this

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

i think its time this gets attention and gets addressed, it's starting to irritate me to the point of not wanting to play, and it feels incredibly bad because i literally bought exp boosters this week for the express purpose of leveling my new NSO, which a lot of exp pretty heavily comes from the 75k exp drop at an alert win, which im not getting despite putting over a dozen hours into the game since i payed for these boosters. at this point i feel like i've wasted my time, AND money. will teach me to never buy boosters again
  2. RabidIBM

**** man, that sucks. I would recommend posting in the bug report section.
  3. PlanetBound

Strange. If NC isn't capping bases so I can swoop in and vulture a capture, I'll rarely stay an entire alert. I still get the pro-rated rewards.
  4. Wolfmachine

This has been happening to me a lot lately also playing NSO, as recently as 09/21/21.
  5. Botji

Yesterday I saw someone saying this in the chat, so far its been working for me(NSO) so idk what it is, you dont even get it if you log out and in again?
  6. LodeTria