I CANT BELIEVE THE PATCH IS MISSING...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Edmon, Feb 2, 2013.

1. GhostAvatar

Give me the money for it or ****.
    • Up x 1
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Oh, I showed my gratitude, alright. $100 to SOE for making such a good game.

I like it. Thanks, SOE.
  3. Myzik

I enjoy the patch, good on you SOE for releasing such a huge content update in a month. Lets hope we see all this ridiculous stuff ironed out soon.

On the flip side, a lot of problems that occurred today could have been anticipated (ergo fixed/handled) with the addition of a test patch server. That should be priority one before the next patch.

Almost there.
  4. Talizzar

FPS issues and MAXes now can create their own fireworks show and crash zones. Cool.

Yeah the fixed the "easy" stuff, screwed up the hud colors by failing to give us an option of how we want our display to look. Just deal with this new system because we say it is better? This patch was to optimize performance and it has done the exact opposite.

When you can't play to game because of all the lag, fps issues the rest of the changes really don't matter.
  5. Cookiepiledriver

Gratitude for what exactly? What do I have to be thankful for? On the contrary, it isn't the players who feel entitled, but the fan boys.

Most players won't ***** and whine on the forums about bugs, they will simply quit the game and you'll never see them again.

Some of us really love the game and want to spend money on it, but can't, because of the problems we have with this game that have been grossly exacerbated by the patch.

We complain, because WE WANT PS2 TO BECOME A GREAT GAME. It shouldn't have less players than other titles, but it does due to how poorly SOME aspects of this game were developed and are being managed.

I feel entitled to nothing, but I want change.
    • Up x 1
  6. -Crotalus-

Spot on good sir!