I CANT BELIEVE THE PATCH IS MISSING...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Edmon, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Edmon

... your gratitude to the developers on the fourms. You entitled *****.

@Dev, Great work. Step in the right direction :).
    • Up x 11
  2. Nocturnal7x

I gave them $100, thats not entitlement. Anyway, im not complaining...yet :p
    • Up x 3
  3. HannaDest

Hmpf ya got me with that one. Good stuff.
  4. Otulien

You have restored some of my faith in humanity. Well done.

...Some...
  5. Edmon

Had to be said :D.
  6. DustyMonolith

I'm all kinds of excited for the patch, it's just too bad about these new FPS issues a lot of us are having.

That said, SOE's on it right now, good on them. People do get awful snarky around here, but it's the internet and you're more or less anonymous. The enraged posting makes me laugh mostly, since you never see people speaking like this in real life while out shopping and what not. Just hope the guys working on the game don't take too much of the BS to heart.
  7. Kiekeboe

Only problem is the fps issue, I feel the rest is a good improvement.
    • Up x 1
  8. zizeff

Its a good patch the devs need a pat on the back good work as to the issues i don't think ive ever see a flawless patch in any game there's always a hiccup or to.
  9. Astealoth

I am quite enjoying this patch.
  10. gobbybobby

FPS issue has killed game for me. I can't play at all

just rage quit getting 5-10 frames in a SMALL battle :(
    • Up x 3
  11. whitupiggu

I hope one day using the word "entitlement" or any variation of it will be an automatic permanent IP ban on all forums. A man can dream.
    • Up x 2
  12. Riekopo

Region chat fix. Spawn beacon fix. Server Transfer Tokens. Physx re-enabled.
  13. Zorlox

add cod and kid to that list and I'll be a happy camper myself ;) Just imagine the publicity PS2 would get if they banned for typing CoD in forums bwaha.
    region chat is the one that has frustrated and annoyed me the most since beta.
    code monkeys have lost their weekend privilege, they're on it right now.
  14. Slyguy65

ENTITLED???

UHHhh

I payed for this game unlike you maybe so when they say they will fix stuff AND THEY THEN DELAY THAT FIX.

THEN THEY DON'T EVEN FIX IT...

Ya you bet your muffin im gana be disappointed and voice that disappointment not like they give 2 shlits anyway
    • Up x 4
  15. Slyguy65

Outfit sorting...(rank sorting is broken)
    Last online column...there is none.

Message of the day still broken.

But let us all rejoice in the beautiful new color system....we must praise them for the elaborate color choices PRAISE THEM
  16. freki

At this level of complexity hiccups like the eternal fps-issue are to be expected. From my point of view the solution would be to move on to a more recent API (aka DX11). But after many a day since beta I'm still in awe that a game like this is possible at all LOL. So: massive pat for the devs. :)
  17. VelcroPudding

I gave money to Sony.

I am entitled.

sorry if you feel any other way
    • Up x 1
  18. freki

Money is overrated.

Ah, don't listen to me. It's the ale talking.
    :rolleyes:
  19. GhostAvatar

Yeah they are really going to get my gratitude when I have given them money to make a game unplayable after a patch (talking the game un-optimization here).
  20. Edmon

Try a new computer.