how many threads will it take before you listen soe ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RAS, Dec 24, 2012.

1. RAS

about grief players and ff

its geting to the point where i want to just ask for all the money i've spent on this game back and stop playing .

Last night at the crown i won't name the player but there was 2 other vs apart from me and this guy , i spawned at the crown after being tk'd (again) by a friendly lib , i grab my usual class (engi) as i exit the spawn building a vs max shoots me for no reason , he stops then starts again till he tk's me , he was a br1 so i thought fair enough new player .

I spawned again i get a tell from another vs who flew into me earlier and killed us both (he apologised which makes all the differance btw) asking why he tk'd me i said he's a new player i guess he doesn't know , then the guy who tk'd me was killing all the terms in his max , so i tried to say in /sa the noise and sign your getting means your shooting friendly things and players , no response.

As i try and rep the terms i get tk'd again . by this point i know he's not a new player , so i spawned again and guess what he's waiting in the spawn room and tk's me again , after he's killed all the terms and me again he sends me a tell saying "i'm TR suck it".

And sure enough 10 seconds later tr tried to take the crown , now this isn't a stab at tr sso don't go all ape if your a tr .

This is just one of the latest examples of how the game is failing with grief .

In total yesterday i was tk'd 18 times and its past being even remotely annoying , the tk's ranged from being flown into while i'm in a dogfight which there was only me and the esf i'm fighting at the start , a nub scythe pilot tries to fly inbetween me and my target and ends up hitting me blowing us both up while the esf i was killing flies off laughing .

i got tk'd by a lib while in my lightening not just 1 shot either

tk'd on foot , a few players shoot then stop then carry on shooting , maybe its the camo but why do i have to suffer for other players lack of iq ?

Ran over while i tried to rep my lightening by a mag

So on and so on you get the picture .

It got to a point i put in /y nc stop shooting me i've got enough with the vs shooting me .

I'm not saying i'm perfect and don't make mistakes and if i step in someones lof and they tk me i apologise , same if i accidentally fly into someone and i offer my scythe if they want it or have a timer .

SOE will you sort this issue out as its killing the game and fast .

And before any of you start saying l2p / l2f i don't need to i already know how either offer solutions to the ff / grief issues or don't post .

Also anyone who tries to troll my threads will have their post reported as i'm fed up of my threads getting deleted due to a certain few who have limited braincells
  2. forkyar

your wasting your time,thats how many.
  3. 13lackCats

II get TK'd on sight by some guy because I wouldn't join his unit.

There's people with poor judgement in game, and out. At every level and in every way. They're better off ignored.
  4. forkyar

its not a soe problem sorry,/report and then just let it go.
  5. Sparks

You're better off just /reporting griefers and not make a fuss about this on the forums since that's exactly what encourages them even more. You seem to get riled up pretty heavily about it I'd say you're probably a griefers wet dream right now.
  6. Ronaldspiers

When this game isnt all about the zerg.
  7. Kristan

Your problem that you're too smooth with traitors. Griefers must be shot at sight and keep being shot. Any kind of unreasonable hostile activity from your faction - shoot the buggers, they must learn their lesson.

Or someone suggested "Punish or forgive" function while being TKed. Dunno why people are afraid that it's gonna be abused. It will end with lot of griefers like that.
  8. Protential

FF has not changed, and it is not killing this game.

People like you keep getting weapon locked, then coming here acting like FF is ruining your game play. The 2nd time this guy shot me I would have blew him out of his max.

And ignorant people must realize weapon lock is ACCOUNT WIDE. People can not just come TK whoever they want and then log back on there main character...They have to do what they have been doing since beta, log a 2nd account.

Still this is not a problem I have ever came across, and 1 guy teamkilling us is not going to be very effective. If people are loading platoons to TK you, then MAYBE you have some ground to start an argument.

As it is now, nothing is wrong with FF, the kids will be kids. If you expect FF to be removed, you are in idiot, report my post all you want, but someone has to point out how stupid that would be.

Odds are you want to sit in a liberator, and not have to watch out for hitting friendlies.

What do YOU expect to happen, you can't go on whining that something is broken without an idea to fix it. And I wont be the only one telling you removing FF is not going to fix it. I do suggest -300exp for friendly kills though. And if you kill a friendly, it should remove 1 of your kills from your KDR, or add a death, either one.

I know you won't like this, because your real issue is you keep getting weapon locked, not that you keep getting TK'd.

I get ran over all the time by idiots, especially when playing nc. The Zerg of 1/12 sundy drivers who pay little to no attention is rather annoying. I am at the point now, if a tank hits me and its due to them not paying attention, I rocket them once or twice from behind. I often will have a score like 20-12...9 of my deaths are from friendly grenades, rockets, being ran over, or some idiot spamming rockets etc 2 feet away from our team.

If FF did not exist, I would have a Lib bomber KDR as opposed to 2.0 and I rarely even use tanks, however, ITS NOT BROKEN. And when your with a squad/platoon you get TK'd by accident A LOT less.
  9. RAS

10. Uben Qui

Report him and move along. SOE will deal with it. He can swap to his other char, but they will nail his IP and his TR toon with the same ban.

Unless he is behind 7 proxies. :)