How do i uninstall?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PoopDatGame OUT!, Dec 19, 2018.

1. PoopDatGame OUT!

Yeah i know its a simple procedure and i have did 10000000000000000000000000000000000000's of uninstalls in my life but for the love of GOD why cant i uninstall this game?I see it in the add remove programs and it wont let me,and the crazy thing there are not just one PS2 there are 2 of them.Also i used to have the launch icon down in my task bar but guess what?I took that out and i cant even find the stinking game lol and i even did a search!I used to go into the file to do useroptions stuff a while back so i had plenty of practice finding the stuff...no file anywhere now..so how did i manage to play a game thats no where to be found in my pc?
    • Up x 1
  2. PoopDatGame OUT!

nevermind after bashing my head on stuff i found it
  3. That_One_Kane_Guy

It is rare thing when a Username and Post go so well together.
    • Up x 5
  4. Armcross

Frustration can make us all dumb.
  5. blackboemmel

Question: "How do i uninstall?"
    Answer: "Bash your head on stuff"
    :confused:
    • Up x 8
  6. PoopDatGame OUT!

Thats how powerful my frustration is my dude..so powerful it made us all dumb.

But hey its PS2 community i expect that here though...so wooly wooly gah gah goo to you my guy.
    • Up x 1
  7. FoX13

overly dramatic exit
  8. jrs503

I am going through that now myself. I can't get it to uninstall the TWO, yep I have 2, too. Can you tell me how you finally got it to uninstall???
  9. Redfeather1975

Same here.

Windows says I have 2 planetside games installed.
    And it won't let me uninstall them.

All I did was download the launcher from the official site and install that.

What in the actual **** is wrong with this company.
  10. Tormentos

Gotta love the forum at times for some chuckles once in a while. :p
    • Up x 1
  11. Redfeather1975

You should seriously start to grow up and see how much of loser you come across as.
  12. Tormentos

There is no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes. If I would deny myself every joy in life just to be polite to each and everyone, THEN I would be a loser.
  13. TR5L4Y3R

did you look into the mirror while writing that?
  14. JustGotSuspended

You need to uninstall the game through the launcher.
  15. Redfeather1975

I was told by support to delete the game's folder. Then I was told to modify the registry or use a 3rd party uninstaller software to remove the program entry from windows. I found a topic from 2 years ago talking about the issue and mentioned it in my email response to support about. The response I got was just to say thanks for my understanding and have a happy holiday. I don't think anybody is driving this bus, if you know what I mean.

Here's the topic if anyone is curious. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...ses-soe-uninstaller-which-doesnt-work.252739/

The game launcher and game setup are using 2 different uninstallers.
  16. JustGotSuspended

Idk bro I've uninstalled this game a couple times, and once I figured it out the uninstaller from the launchpad worked for me and erased all files.