How can I spawn at captured bases ? Please answer

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by rambo50, Dec 28, 2012.

1. rambo50

I am playing TR on Ceres. We have like 50 % of Indar captured but i can only spawn at the warpgate and about 4 other bases around it. Why cant i spawn on other bases ?

I know that the larger bases like the bio labs have a spawn generator and if its destroyed you cant spawn there. So maybe if I cant spawn there the Generator is alsways broken ?!
    But what is with the smaller outposts ? Almost never can I spawn there. But if I attack such a base I often see enemies spawn there. So why cant I ?
    I also noticed that the bases where I can spawn are often the surrounding bases of the wargate.

Is there something thats prevents spawning at bases other than the generators ? Are spawns on the map all random or what am I missing ? How does this spawn system work ?

I am not a new player. I have played this game for over 200 hours and still cant figure it out.

This is also the main reason why I spent more time flying in my mosquito than doing anything else. Even though infantry fights are so much fun in planetside 2, its just so much easier and faster to find a decent fight with an aircraft than it is as infantry.

Am I the only person with this problem that I can only spawn at about 5 bases even if we control halve of the continent ?

Thanks to everyone who can help me to answer my questions
  2. forkyar

3. insane2170

There is a distance range to where you can respawn.

Another way is to use a spawn beacon if you are squad leader.
  4. rambo50

you are right its all based on distance

thanks a lot for your fast answer