Higby wants us Tankers to come on PTS at 4 PST and give feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Alarox, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Alarox

• Up x 14
  2. Lord_Avatar

Someone send a pigeon to EliteEskimo and Klypto! :D
    • Up x 5
  3. danielpxp

My feedback:
    It is goddamn 1am here at that time.. Well playtested o_o
    • Up x 2
  4. PWGuy93

As long as Higby doesn't do two things he did last time I participated
    1 - don't cycle day night lighting a thousand times in 5 seconds, that was nauseating.
    2 - no invulnerable play, let's see vehicles take game damage.
  5. Tommyp2006

I think I can make that. Glad to see he wants to listen.
  6. NinjaTurtle

Please make sure your outfit buddy is there
  7. Fenrisk

Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby 17h
    Only tank change going live this week is the turret stabilization & vanguard accel. Grav / velocity on mainguns staying on PTS for a while.

So ONLY the Vanguard's getting the movement speed buff?
    • Up x 1
  8. ronjahn

If I can get home from work and d/l the PTS in time I will be there, but I most likely won't be able to make that time.

I've read most of your posts on the topic, so if I had an option Alarox I would choose you to be my proxy :)
  9. Alarox

He's talking about the small acceleration buff specifically for the Vanguard that will reduce 0-55 from like 8s to 7s if I remember correctly. Not the reverse speed increase.
    • Up x 1
  10. Fenrisk

11. Deadreach

He means fixing the fact the vangaurd doesnt get past 20KPH unless you press forward again, Like shifting gears
    • Up x 1
  12. Alarox

Done.

I'm honored and won't let you down. Although I hope you will manage to make it.
    • Up x 2
  13. PKfire

Bump to support awareness.

I just hope it doesn't turn into a mess.
  14. Darkwulf

Why the F doesn't he ask here on the OFFICIAL forums.

I don't want to go to twitter or facebook, or any other lame social media site. Social media is for no lifers and I already play video games. I don't want to make the full no lifer jump, I prefer to stay half no lifer.
    • Up x 12
  15. Regpuppy

Oh, well... guess I shouldn't have been shooting down pidgeons with my bursters for the past hour. Found it funny to see so many pidgeons with free paper on them though.
  16. Lord_Avatar

Those pigeons don't come cheap, you know!
    • Up x 2
  17. DK22

How do these tests usually work. Is it just play as usual, or is it more organized.
    Only thing I’ve used it for is practice for flying and driving, because the VR is rather small.
    I’ve hardly ever ran into anybody there, and nobodies ever said a word, or taken shots at me nor I at them.
  18. Ranik

Try to be as constructive as possible. But do not get your hopes up. Higby already thinks tankers are crying their way out of buffs which every tanker realized was a nerf.

Their is a fundamental disconnect here and it's not on the players end.
    • Up x 5
  19. Ronin Oni

Have you driven a Van? It's accel is atrocious and wouldn't fit the new mobile tank gameplay.

Glad they're holding off on the Velocity/Gravity changes for now :eek: Hopefully they get shelved.

Mag will still need a little bit of tweaking after turret stability... but lets let the numbers fall first so we can determine just how much.
    • Up x 1
  20. Lucidius134

4pm PST is 8PM AST (my time)

I'll be home but probably not till 6-7PM PST.