Higby tweet: "what do you really want to see in your empire specific sniper rifle?"

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by ISKNausicaa, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Swearing yes. E pe nis such swear word.

I never intended to give tips to you personally, I meant it to go as an example nor I have no idea where you though I attacked you in anyway.

Still after being told about the hs cap suddenly no more down talking.

Interesting.

2. Pizzasaurus

No would that make difference? As I said earlier they have OHK upper chest hits within certain range in BF3 and BF4 but it is still very rare to die to bolt action rifle within that range. Btw you can put close range scopes on BF bolt actions, slap laser or silencer on it and you would still suck against ARs, PDWs, shotguns and even some LMGs. OHK to chest is very situational and giving snipers chance to survive if they are ambushed while they are zooming on something and they dont have time to pull out their pistol. But even despite that option during "oh sht" moments most of the snipers go for pistol anyway because CQC with bolt actions is too unreliable.

OHK hits from sternum up within 15 meters wouldnt be game breaking.
  3. BloodyPuma

I just ignore you. Seen you stats. Nothing equal to your ego. Bye, not worth to talk to you. All your post gave nothing to a discussion.
  4. Vivicector

What I really what is a proper infiltrator-style invis. Full invisibility or run speed increase, anything.

I want new Recon tools, ability to scramble vehicles and turrets, better hacking options.

Right now CQC is where the infiltrator is lacking.Long range is fine and balanced. I am quite afraid about what can be added as new Sniper Rifles. What I say is there should be no OHT without a headshot, no bolt-action OHK rifle without a bullet drop... I can't really think about what can be added without braking the balance.

Let me guess:
    1) TR will get something with automatic firemode.
    2) NC will get a railgun with very high damage and ability to damage tanks.
    3) VS will get something bright and useless.
    • Up x 1
  5. Darkelfdruid_LOL

As expected from a bad after being told :)

6. BloodyPuma

Honestly, how old are you? 10? Whenever I snipe i play till I do 500 sniper kills [if i got time]. Cap didnt change a thing for me in terms of kills. Honestly I play mostly at work. Alt-tabbing all the time. Nice that we have no nanowave problem, but its just shortnened my playtime. Comfort - yes, uber mode - no.
  7. BloodyG

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. BloodyPuma

Dude, you are seriously lost. I get, you dont understand much. In points:

1. Im talking about above render range shoots. Not about your rubbish.

2. Im not interested in you ztiller style offtopics. You look just more childish.

3. I just saw you posts in Mustarde's topic. Same rude sentences. Guess your the type of guy that must make argue cause he lacks seriously ingame.

4. Swearing, attacking, assuming, calling MLG and other...

I know you think you are funny and intelligent. But you simply dont, by what I read.

Pathetic.
  9. Fried Bacon

PLEASE BRING BACK HS OHK!

And if you can't do that, make 3rpm sniper rifles that shoot tank rounds or spawns galaxies that fly and crash towards enemies.

Hoorah
  10. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Yes mate I am talking about render range shots too. Much much understand yes yes.

Either you can't understand English or just fully "special".

I still find it hilarious how you aren't admitting the fact that v10 could ohk at render range pre nano change. In fact it took more skill thsn parallax due to bullet velocity one could say. So your statement of me not being able to back up my claims of lender range shooting due to 1k parallax. Cute.

Nice use of the age card. Stay told. Stay looking at stats. But try and keep your jimmies in tact .

11. RogueVindicare

We lost headshot OHK? Is this post from 3 months ago or something?
  12. Fried Bacon

Herp Derp you cannot OHK beyond 250 meters

Less than 250 meters = infantry small arms sh1tstorm + explosions everywhere lololol

We snipers (or used to be) needs meditation. We cannot shoot with such bazynga around us and our screen shaking all over the place.
  13. BloodyPuma

Heh. You realize that I just dont care. Im just observing how you swim in your own ego and stupidity.
    I saw swears, I saw "fake english", person attack - yet no acomplishements. How "modern" of you. Stressless rised kid:) Keep writing. Ill just keep sniping.
  14. Fried Bacon

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sony if you (so) love us make (any) snipers shoot ponies / unicorns.

Problem solved. :eek:
    • Up x 1
  15. Fried Bacon

16. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Ah yes no more "constrictive arguing" because suddenly you realised you messed up on logic.
    Oh this is pure gold :D after being told too much ******** to admit it

(I wonder how many replies until you stop being a "10 year old" and actually see your stupidity)

17. ISKNausicaa

bloody, dark-elf, keep it civil please you guys are heading way offtopic with the personal attacks

bear in mind they are fiddling with the head-hitboxes as apprently are they are larger than intended atm so as easy as you may find it now landing them in the future may not be so.

for me personally id like to see the new rifles sit along side the others rather than replace them, and ones that arent simply copies of each other like myself, tenebrae and a few others have stated having a secondary effect or an alt fire for versatility would be the way to go, for me faction differences while at times difficult to balance offer longevity to this game.

I recently mentioned in another short ranged BASRs iron sights were different, with the VS being in my opinion slightly disadvantaged against the TR and NC, this prompted me to focus on my NC alt when playing this style, and i had a blast, all from just a 'minor' difference (that and the fact that their chambering animation is soooo much better than the vs, doubly so in close range)
  18. Vaphell

Pax! Pax! Cheesus ******* christ, chill out, people.

Puma, DElf has that bro style of expression but he is a one cool dude, srsly. He got nothing on Ztiller ;)
    He has an awful lot of kills with all basrs, that he chose the middle of the road one doesn't mean he doesn't know how to snipe at very long ranges. Hell, just after the patch he posted a video in which he farmed us NC near the Snowshear tower and was hitting dudes beyond the ohk threshold.
  19. RogueVindicare

Where did you hear that about head hitboxes? I know they adjusted them upwards so hitting people in the neck isn't a headshot anymore, but that was in PU02.

Also, the patch from today changes the VS chamber animation to be more like the other 2 (or so it claims).
  20. BloodyPuma

So many youtubes movies, so many posts, so many ego-buffs yet still - zero accomplishements.
    Dude - ive just checked. Dozens of people are waaay better then you. Still, no one talks like you :)
    So many people, so many ideas in this post - and one small darkelf - that gives nothing but argues.