Higby pls, Consider this Banshee

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bortasz, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Bortasz

This will be overkill.
    People add moment hate air for many reason. Giving all faction incredible efficient weapon add killing big groups of infantry AND winning DPS race against double burster max from 200 meters is not good idea.
  2. NoctD

Give it up guys, AI weaponry on vehicles will all ultimately get nerfed into the ground.

I wouldn't mind if SOE removed the Banshee, AH and LPPA entirely - just give us an ESF version of the CAS30 instead. At least it might be fun for a while though I fully expect to get OHKed quite a bit by tanks if you try getting that close in an ESF too.
  3. Kwyj1bo

Great video. The banshee needs a slight nerf, and the AH could use a slight buff. I like the unique sound idea and a fire delay. In my head it looks cool, like a minigun winding up and making a screaming noise(so bad-***).

I haven't spent any time outside of the VR trainer with the PPA, but when comparing the banshee and AH vs infantry, the banshee wins for efficiency. Of course, the AH wins in AA and AV, but I just don't see why that matters. Being versatile just means it sucks in every class, and that's why I stopped using the AH in favor of the M20. I can get just as much done, be better in the air, and still strafe infantry when I can.