Harassers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xGreedFuSioN, May 29, 2013.

1. LoneMaverick

What a terrible idea, finally a vehicle which REQUIRES teamwork(other than libs) and people want to mess with it? Really disgusts me.

Also, for those of you that haven't realized, those big slices of pie that used to be mines work great on Harassers harassing you...since they're usually going too quick to notice them in a squad of infantry.
  2. Blashemer

Stop vehicle.
    Get out of vehicle.
    Walk around to the front.
    Look.

You are a liar.
    • Up x 1
  3. Snib

No I know what he means, I've been looking out for LAs specifically when I knew they were around, using night vision, out in the open in a 360° arc, and they still blow me up without me ever seeing them. Don't think it's hackers though, just the usual desync. The solution is to just never stop ever.

Anyway the harasser is a glass cannon already, when I see one as heavy assault I think free XP (because most drivers are kinda bad), but when I'm driving it I love it. If you cannot deal with one best stay inside bio labs or the upcoming infantry only Esamir. Personally I find the cloaked Fury-Flash combo that every NC infi on my server seems to be exploiting much scarier. Lost a few harassers to that - before you know they are there you're already dead.

They only thing they should change about the harasser is the ability of an engineer to repair it from the rumble seat. Feels like unkillable choppers in Battlefield all over again.
  4. PaperPlanes

They're fine how they are.

As for C4 one-bricking them, I think that's ok, if you can get C4 on a Harasser, you deserve the kill for only one brick...and two bricks gibs a tank, so why should a light buggy even survive one? So I guess I'd support that change.
  5. Xada

I don't really have a problem with the harasser. They don't seem out of control, the flash needs serious love though, that thing flips if it runs over a penny on the ground.
  6. Nyscha

So you expect a open buggy to have no vision ability what so ever.

Have you ever drove inside a modern tank?

I've drove inside a Challenger 2 and the visibility inside is HUGE you can see EVERYTHING around you.
  7. Argoyn

Composite armor , that's why.