Harassers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xGreedFuSioN, May 29, 2013.

1. xGreedFuSioN

Please, do this:

1: Remove third person view for driver and gunner, gives WAY too much artificial situational awareness
    2: make 1 brick of c4 completely destroy them

they're supposed to harass, not decimate.
  2. Gisgo

Not brave enough to title your thread "Nerf Harassers"?
    Remove 3rd person view it will become a TK tool mostly.
    C4 doesnt really matter, if you stop you die.
    • Up x 1
  3. tastyBerryPunch

1. I would actually be ok with, if they did this to all vehicles.
    2. If that happens, they should make the composite armour give 90% resistecne to small arms and explosion splash damage. You know to justify those +1000 certs people put into it.
    • Up x 2
  4. xGreedFuSioN

I say the first one because the gunner can just spam a doorway while the driver just sits in 3rd person and alerts the gunner when he sees someone, which is wrong.
    I agree that the armor cert should give more, but by default c4 should take a harasser out.
  5. Wintermaulz

1. Only if this applys to ALL vehicles
    2. only for stock, non comp armor
  6. xGreedFuSioN

sounds good to me.
  7. McJackson

Yes, Harassers are way too much fun. Make them un-fun, NOW!
  8. NikkoJT

I run over teammates enough with third person view. Driving in first person is a pain in the *** (and almost suicide to boot), and I only do it when I need to shoot straight. Fix vehicle physics first.
  9. Thrustin

C4 already blows up a stock harasser. Did so just few days ago. Unless they stealthbuffed the harassers armor value, it should still be the same.
  10. rayvon

A Harasser can only take more than one C4 if it has its armour maxed, and rightly so.
  11. Biytor

Harassers have a tad too much firepower right now. Needs to be toned down some from where it is right now. Introduce ES buggies to carry the big guns on, this common pool shortcut is getting old and shows laziness on the part of the devs.
  12. MajiinBuu

I love the harassers so much, they climb like a monkey! And their super fast!
  13. GuraKKa

If the driver let his Harasser get C4'ed he deserve death :/
  14. rayvon

It depends, we have a lot of teleporters on woodman, they appear above you, drop c4, then warp off.
  15. Van Dax

I still think 3rd person view needs to go, well except for the flash.
  16. MajiinBuu

3rd person is awesome! It's the only way to see how your awesome vehicle looks from the front.
    • Up x 1
  17. Argoyn

1. Then please also remove any damage done to allies when running them over and give it some sort of super advanced balance system to make it unflipable or atleast roll back after jumping on its back.

2. Uncerted harassers do die from 1 brick of c4 , even with certs you still take damage. When hit by c4 (if the person dropping it isn't some haha I haz c4 I drop and run- player) you can easily finish off the harasser with your gun so I don't think that 1 brick of c4 should ''completely destroy them'' when it's already easy enough as it is by just shooting that remaining % of hp down.
  18. Ghosty11

Make the driver third person like that of a Flash, none of this 360 degree view stuff. You have a gunner with full 360 view and rumble seat passenger with the rear arc covered that should more than enough eyes looking for threats.

Edit: Vehicles need third person to be able to maneuver properly in this game, so it should not be removed, but it should be limited if you are not manning a 360 degree turret.
  19. Farlion

That's not a hacker, that's me playing LA.
  20. Zenanii

No. Harassers already requires at lest two people to operate and can be damaged by small arms fire, they need no nerfs.