Harasser Refund Please

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Levexaeus, Dec 17, 2013.

1. oberchingus

Depends. How is that Lightning being played? And how are the harassers being played?

A harasser sniping his halberd at a Lightning who chooses to be a noob in an open field, outside of cover should get killed quickly. And vice versa. It's situational.

Or was. I guess now, you'd need 10 harassers to do the same thing.
  2. HellasVagabond

So you guys "invested" in what you ALL knew it was an OP vehicle (the same armor as the lightning, faster than the ATV and could be repaired while moving around) and now that SOE balanced it you want your certs/cash back ? No can do...
  3. Shieldmaiden

Couldn't you say that about anything you can buy with station cash?

Every item and vehicle in this game has somebody who thinks it is overpowered. Are you suggesting that nobody buy anything just in case it gets "balanced" at a later date? It's their own fault for not predicting the future?
  4. HellasVagabond

Noone "thought" that the Harasser was OP, IT WAS. That the devs took their time to fix it in order to maximize profit doesn't make it less OP. The ones that spend money and certs on it were paid back in KILLS (no point in linking numerous Youtube clips with people mowing down infantry just by racing over them or how easy they could destroy tanks while repairing themselves).
  5. Ixiawn

Why do people keep bringing up that certs spent on Harassers were made back as a reason for not warranting any sort of cert refund, yet not one of these people mentions all the certs ZOE maxes made mowing down entire squads?

Anyway, I don't think a full on refund is fair. I would however like to add my voice to ask that Composite armour gets a refund, the changing of the small arms resist is fine, but flat out removing the C4 resist is changed functionality and for that reason I personally believe a cert refund is applicable.