GU 12 coming this week.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Sulsa

I hope GU13 has my missing FPS that GU12 took somewhere...
  2. zukhov

Indar a ghost town on Miller? Usually its around the 33/33/33 population mark and NC have to que for it. Do you play TR? I hear they have problems getting enough organised people into Indar so 'farm' newbies on Esamir instead.
  3. THUGGERNAUT

translation: i'm a limey tough guy on the internet.

how cute.
  4. Morrow

Thank god amerish is getting lattice! Love indar but its getting old now need another cont to play on :)
    • Up x 1
  5. EliteEskimo

Well Pat for some pubs and people who don't realize how awesome and competitive Mattherson is that may be the case. BWC will still be on kicking *** and taking names and if the 903rd or other TR outfits leave we will stay, fight, and welcome those without an outfit to then become part of an even bigger outfit destroying all in our path with the best leadership/tactics/and coordination you could ever ask for. The non 4th Faction VS on Mattherson are likely the best in the USA, and from what I've seen of the NC on Waterson well.. Lets just say other than a select few outfits they make the NC on Mattherson as a whole look like mini Pattons and Erwin Rommels.:p

While population balance has destroyed Mattherson for all but 5-6 hours every day, those 5-6 hours offer the true Planetside 2 experience that other servers don't have. To me other servers come off as watered down Planetside with mostly zergs and less outfits doing the fighting. That's fine for a lot of people, but for me Mattherson providing epic battles on the exact same times every day works like a finely crafted watch that I can rely upon. Mattherson is also like a Lamborghini I get to drive a few hours every day and during that time I have blast. On other servers it's more consistent but instead it's like driving in a Honda Prius (For me at least).

So people on Mattherson are going to have to ask themselves one question, at least until things get better, and that is...

Do you want to have 5-6 hours of guaranteed awesomeness every single day that you can set your watch too?

[IMG]

Or would you be more satisfied with 24/7 so-so but sometimes good/sometimes bad experience.

[IMG]

I know people have different work/life schedules Pat, but I'd pick the Lambo for 5-6 hours every day and then try to schedule a little bit for it when I could. It also makes it so I don't spend too much of my life gaming and allows me to work on other things like for me it's weight lifting during the day but it can be whatever is important in your life ect ect.

I'll always play on Mattherson with my main character, and now that I'm with BWC this is my PS2 experience when I get on :cool:
    [IMG]
  6. Boomotang

Haha! What a horrible little existence.

P.S. - Just sharing my opinion.
    • Up x 1
  7. ent|ty

When are you going to sign into your real account? You know, the one you play free with.
  8. Cl1mh4224rd

• Up x 1
  9. GSZenith

bunny control is coming!

(please laugh been working on that one for weeks)
    • Up x 1
  10. Boomotang

I told you. I have a 6 month subscription, plus alpha boost, plus over $100 spent on weapons and armour.

When are you going to learn english?