GU 12 coming this week.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Jul 8, 2013.

1. randalthorr

I just don't understand why you can't damn well post on your forums instead of stupid sites like twitter.
    • Up x 6
  2. Ash87

Don't take the list that Higby put on Twitter as the full list.

Clegg said something about the NS SMG either being this GU or the next one. It's nearly done.
  3. Cl1mh4224rd

Because the question was put to Higby on Twitter...
    • Up x 1
  4. Pikachu

They don't care about these forums. Just think of the lack of moderation. I have never seen forums where they tolerate as much picture and smiley and random meaningless short sentences as they do here.
    • Up x 3
  5. Chowley

I think they just allow us to have some fun really, the pre Combat Upgrade SWG forums were insane, when the server went down every night there would be the most unbelievable spam and pointless threads, and they got huge. But it was very entertaining for all of us as we waited for the server to reset.

But ya they dont communicate enough on here all the same, it really bothers me.
  6. dough

Honestly, why post if this is all you have to say? And your sig? I don't see how you can still post on these boards. The moderators here are plenty patient.
  7. Pat Cleburne

Sweet baby Jesus, they are going to try to do something about population. Never thought I'd see the day.

Just for that I won't say bad things about reddit.
    • Up x 1
  8. NinjaTurtle

I wonder what these pop fixes will be? A straight up reduction in xp will not be great.

Maybe server transfers are coming
  9. Snack Toxin

Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited you...
    Party pooper... party pooper!
    • Up x 2
  10. AntonioAJC

Amerish lettuce? Hmmm, I wonder how it would taste...
    • Up x 2
  11. LibertyRevolution

Server transfer tokens are on the July roadmap, you guys didn't know this?
    They are going to sell them in the depot.
  12. zukhov

Read a few of the posts on this forum, then you will understand.
  13. Pat Cleburne

Yes, I knew they were on the roadmap. But I think if they actually sell them, they might as well shut down Mattherson because the exodus that will follow.
  14. Raap

Nice, I guess this means I get to enjoy the game for at least one more GU. Perhaps they decided to not touch Esamir based on player feedback? We nearly always have a queue for Esamir on Miller while Indar is almost a ghost town, perhaps the numbers made them skip the map and moved to Amerish, as I even suggested in the roadmap thread.
  15. Nocturnal7x

Ya know, I think this community would be less vulgar and mean if these community college educated developers would post this crap on their own forums.

Or maybe Higby just hates having to log into the forums every time he visits. I agree, that is really annoying, implement a "keep me logged in" thing.

Anyway, sounds pretty good. Wonder what they will break this time around.
    • Up x 1
  16. 1Jammie1

I'm sorry, are we playing the same game? Indar a ghost town? Maybe for you TR but i don't think that's the case for VS and it's certainly not for NC.
  17. ent|ty

Go ahead, take out your anger on me boyz. Doesn't make the game any better. GU12 will just make the game more nub for folk like you.
  18. VSDerp

how are we taking our anger out on you ?? did you read what we wrote? nothing was angry about the posts. seems like you're the only ******** one that's on a forum of a game that you don't like. really makes sense huh?
  19. Raap

Compared to Esamir it is much less played, at least by TR. Last time I checked (before the double exp weekend which just makes a lot of people play anywhere they can), the TR Indar population dropped below 20% during primetime. It could certainly be a combination of several factors, but whenever the subject is brought up with other players ingame I generally see comments along the lines of "lattice is too boring".

I can only speak of my own experiences as a TR players, I just know Esamir seems to be the best place to get a large battle at the moment, without suffering from the drawbacks that the lattice system forces on players.
  20. ent|ty

I'm using a forum, just like you, to share my opinion. I dont care if you agree. It's just the way that it is.