[Suggestion] Ground-based AA could use a buff.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Talthos, Jan 20, 2019.

1. placeholder22

It's called paraphrasing, it is an important way to communicate, and I marked it as such. If the paraphrasing had been misleading, you'd have corrected me. Instead, you admit my interpretation was correct and that you have no counter argument. I didn't expect you to give up this easily, but well, a victory is a victory, gift horses mouth etc.
  2. Inogine

No, it's called putting words into someone's mouth. We're done here. It's obvious there's no real point to be made here aside from your rather direct insults. 'Side's, I probably shouldn't give ya time of day here anyway. Sundy discussion's not going towards the air front anywho so it's off topic for this thread. Not that we've stayed on topic the whole thread anywho.
  3. placeholder22

What insults? That you don't know squat about tanking? I mean, that's pretty obvious, you think rep sundies rout tank lines and such. Do *you* think you're some kind of tanking expert or what? Look, if we both agree that you don't know things about tanks, just refrain from making any unqualified statements regarding, well, tanks. Because if you disagree with me on things my experience is infinitely superior to yours, you're just begging to be made fun of.

And the Sundy is relevant to the discussion because the Sundy is the #1 AAA unit in the game, just like the Basilisk is the #1 AAA gun in the game. Not the impotent skyguard, not the FOTM ranger harasser or burster maxes or infantry with small arms or lock ons or whatever else you got. It's a stock Sundy with Basilisks.