Grenade Launcher resupply fix found

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Indalamar, Dec 12, 2012.

1. cH053n

Looks familiar to my find.... hence you dropping the ammo supply first. Lets try not to confuse the two finds if they are different fixes.

2. UberBonisseur

Also:

>Shoot with pistol
    >Reload pistol
    >INTERRUPT the reload by switching to main weapon
    >Shoot main weapon
    >Reload main weapon
    >Switch to GL

Now you can STACK Grenade launcher ammunition
  3. Compass

I'm not sure which one you're showing, but I've had problems resupplying from the same ammo drop after about 6 shots normally. I am now doing weapon switches in between every shot <_<
  4. MaxDamage

Sure the class switching thing can work, but when your ammo pack runs out, the bug happens all over again.
    Whats the cure for that? Assuming you're not near a terminal..
  5. Duskguy

thats the trick switching to GL, ammo pack and then just hitting 1 in the middle of a reload? just clarifying, because this GL is pissing me off
  6. Compass

From what I can tell, yes. I've been firing grenades out the **** ever since the video. 2 to 3 minutes at a time, easily. Just hit 1 before you complete reload. Sometimes, it'll automatically switch back to GL and reload, sometimes you'll manually have to hit 2.
    • Up x 1
  7. Udnknome

OH> Now I understand why some of the GMs believe this is an exploit. (and some are being banned for it)

I haven't bothered with the GL yet due to the bugs I keep hearing, would interrupt immersion too much for me. Might try it after it gets fixed. At least then I won't feel like I'm doing something to subvert the game mechanics just to get the thing to work right.
  8. Izriul

Source?...
  9. Compass

Yes, these snipers were not the brightest bunch.