Great News Everyone

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Andy04, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Andy04

Hi, I'm your new community manager and we are going to be pushing through some new content within the next 3 years...well that is if I don't leave in the next 3 months and the new guy pushes some other stuff.... In which case you'll be getting nothing for a long time apart from The usual revamped guns and poorly optimized vehicles along with our usual give us cash stuffs.

I would also love to take this time and say that the game is and has been in a poor state for a long time but thank you for the support and for relying such a poorly organized group of developers that just had to take the original concept from planetside 1 and update it graphically instead of turning it into a bare shooter with hardly any good mechanics at all.

But for real..... I see this every few months and it was sooo easy for them to make a great game but ended up with a bad excuse for a farm fest. I logged on today and man it was sooo bad after a few months of a break... to which I had a break before that in hope that the dream was going to come true for the good content coming that was talked about 2 YEARS ago.... Sad...So very SAD! I'm over it.

Goodbye everyone....Wipe the tears from your cheeks, It's ok you will live on and continue with the train wreck without me. :D
    • Up x 2
  2. Moridin6

send me your dbc
  3. Andy04

Hell no... You are not worthy of such loot :D
  4. Respawn

Why the hell is everyone hating on the devs?! The game is NOT dead!
    If you're tired of farming or getting farmed on, change up your playstyle. Get a platoon going, communicate with mics and win the battlefield. This is the true beauty of the game.
    • Up x 5
  5. sebastian oscar post

seriously piss off of Daybreak games! they have enough on their plate already.
  6. JobiWan

Banned for impersonating new community manager, oh wait, wrong thread...........
    • Up x 2
  7. FateJH

It's "Good news, everyone." You couldn't even Farnsworth to give this thread even a little meaning to its existence, could you?
  8. AlterEgo

Man, why you gotta ruin the fun, man? We're just having fun, man, no need to be upset about the mans at the manquarters, man!
  9. [HH]Mered4

Sure its beautiful. But if you think the game isn't dying, you're probably delusional or not paying attention.
    • Up x 2
  10. toast2250

Wow, gratz! 10/10
    Oh wait,.. 0/10
    • Up x 1
  11. Sulsa

I was in a slammin' fight with the NC at Indar Bay Point, a place that hasn't seen fighting in about 2 years... I think the devs are slowly making things better, even if their path seems a bit convoluted sometimes.
    • Up x 1
  12. Eternaloptimist

I see the game getting better since DBG took over. I wish the same could be said of many of the players who post garbage like the OP. I'm going to the toilet now, then I think I'll give up drinking coffee because the kettle has been dying for the last two years..........you didn't need to know any of that but I thought I'd tell you anyway
  13. eldarfalcongravtank

nice parody thread. still, there's not really the content i expected the game to have in the meantime. for instance, at the beginning of the year lots of gun concepts were teased (Archer, Rocklet Rifle, Max HMG), so far only one of them was released. what happened to the other ones? does one gun seriously take half a year to make? if yes, when will ANT/resources/turrets be available... September 2017?
  14. Weterman

You know a game is failing when you see one of these threads almost every day.
  15. Andy04

In what way has the game got better since Db took over please enlighten me ?
  16. Andy04

Agreed, There is a lot that was said that was coming to the game and the changes that were going to be made but none of them came to be and it has made it stale in MY OPINION. Yes it is a good massive shooter blah blah blah but it's just a farm fest with HUGE imbalances through weapons, vehicles, Bases and platoon organisation through objectives (well what they call objectives constant Points in copy paste buildings more or less) .........
  17. Andy04

What ?
  18. Andy04

I played in platoons even RAN Platoons at one point, You can only do so much but yet the games mechanics and actual setup sucks, Plain and simple, and you ask why people blame the devs... Do your research in the past OH we are going to do this pages and see what they actually done considering what they said they were going to do. In my eyes if you say you are going to do something work on it and do it, Don't leave it in the OH we will get there eventually standard.
  19. Andy04

Seriously ? They have enough on their plate... Don't you understand that paying players help keep these free to play games alive and that DBG keeps slacking in the advancements of their games because they look for the milking cow ( taking money factor ) More so than the actual development of a game... So seriously wake up.
  20. Andy04

I used to find those good fights here and there and they were great, the game has soooo much potential but has taken way too many bad stumbles and the path has been taking a very slow rout to be honest.