[GOON] Biggest Swaggest Outfit IN THE WORLD

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Admiral Snuggles, Dec 18, 2012.

1. mlane16

I'll be honest. When I first I heard about you guys getting on planetside 2, I and several other people on Connery were a little worried when we heard you were playing planetside; however, I talked to one of your members earlier this week. From talking to him and watching some streams, you guys seem to be an alright outfit.
  2. bjaren

Hey, I heard this is a super sweet outfit. Can I join? Here's my :tenbux:
  3. Barry Badrinath

420 reportin' in everyday
  4. Theseanmower

Reporting in, ready to destroy some scrubs.
  5. whiskeyoclock

Reporting in. xwonderboyx on SA forums
  6. FrameMan

reporting in
  7. PrairieFaerie

Does :colbert: even work here? What, what, what are we doing. Look at our life, look at our choices.

Reporting. Inside you. o7
  8. TehBenju

gotta say that was a pretty sweet armor column by crossroad tonight. sorry bout blowing it up. :p

all jokes aside was a very good fight, was fun to fight NC for once and not TR (you guys tend to be relatively under-coordinated on our server :(
  9. MagnumOpus

Oh damn guys there's a ghost in the house. Who we gonna call?!
  10. ZHamburglar

I'm an idiot. SA: ZHamburglar
  11. tralalog

grrr i registered on the forum and got the activation but when i click on the recruitment forum it asks me for a password. however i am already signed in
  12. MagnumOpus

If you read the first post with your eyes peeled
    The secret word to you shall be revealed
  13. tralalog

well im off to a good start o_O
  14. Arctorius

Taking it to the TR armor spawns last night was some of the most fun I've had in this game.
  15. dakwang

reporting in. sa: gehsekky.
  16. worldofborecraft

Reporting in. SA: worldofborecraft
  17. Kropoopkin

Reporting in, to fight for are peendoms. SA: Pener Kropoopkin
  18. trepidTyto

Hey fellas, I'm in a real bind here and really hoping to catch a break. See, it's my dream to one day count myself among Higby's Heroes. Problem is, I don't have a mic. Short of leaving the house (let's keeps things reasonable), what's a guy to do? While I may be new to twitch shooters and embarrassed by my awful kdr, I've got heart or something. I like to think I'm not a terrible person, so is there any room for me? Can I be one of Higby's Heroes?
  19. illbreed

Reporting in sa: duckpond
  20. Clanpot Shake