Good weapon for a TR engie?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Meccar, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Suicide Trooper

After last patch Lynx is absolutely useless. It is THE worst carbine TR have.
  2. Suicide Trooper

As for weapons: TRAC-5 S- drop ammo pack and spam unlimited with smoke nonstop when you are attacking.
  3. GardenOfSilver

Personaly I've found that the T5 AMC and NS-11C have been most conductive to the ranges I often find myself playing at. Less spraying wildly, better at landing shots at target.

The NS-7 PDW is also great with a mix of resonable close quarters stopping power and accuracy at range.
  4. OldMaster80

I'm for the Jaguar: good hipfire accuracy and decent damage make it a valuable weapon. And you can save the nv scope for night ops.
    The battle rifle amr - 66 imho is still a poor weapon despite the recent buff.
  5. ZeroErrorz

semi auto slug shoty, best medium range camper weapon EVER
  6. Rak

This is completely untrue. The Lynx is still a great gun. I've got my Auraxium medal for every TR carbine except the Lynx which I currently have less than 200 kills to go. My opinions on them:

Trac-5 Burst - very accurate if you can handle the burst fire, I will be using this gun for all eternity once I finish the Lynx
    T5 AMC - Extremely accurate however it feels weak. Excellent weapon for mid/long range, not so hot in CQC
    Jaguar/Lynx - I still have great success with these weapons both at range and they own in CQC. .75 ADS movement speed is a big +
    Trac-5 S - The gun itself is ******, the UBGL attachment kinda sucks now, the smoke grenades are trololol
    Trac-5 - Not a bad weapon, but pales compared to our other options.

And of course for extreme CQC, all TR players now have the Barrage which was my favorite of our shotguns to Auraxium.
  7. XxSmokeTreesxX

CQC bullet hoses are the only guns that exist. If you don't use them you will get killed all day by people who do and it will never stop until you give up and use one yourself.

Jaguar LC3 and NS7-PDW. There aren't any other guns.