Give Phaseshift the Ballistics Computer

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by DocLorria, Oct 12, 2016.

1. DocLorria

I thought this was coming. I would still like to see it happen.

Thoughts?
    • Up x 1
  2. Eternaloptimist

Well, I do not have personal view on the matter but I believe the ballistic computer was to assist new players with their starter weapons (the VS and TR SASRs). Even the NC SASR, which is not a starter weapons, did not get the buff automatically although you can buy it.
  3. BartasRS

Well, this is widely discussed in other thread. Anyway, BC will not make Phaseshift any more useful or OP. To me it looks like AI version of Lancer except its bullet velocity sucks big. There are some fundamental flaws in the design of Phaseshift like linking very slow bullet velocity with charge mode and 2 shots overheating.

Personally I like using Phaseshift because it has "unlimited" ammo but situations where I can use this feature are so limited that I barely did it in the past. I only had the patience to use it till I got Expert Sniper Rifles directive done. Deffo it is not an easy weapon to use nor it is rewarding in any way. Only once I was glad I had it equipped and it was during some long battle where I managed to get on nice location from Glaxy so I was relatively safe and allowed to snipe defending engies and snipers.

Semi-auto mode is not even worth mentioning, you better off with sidearm of your choice. Hip fire is terrible also with it.

If all, Phaseshift in its current state ***** you more than helps you.