[Suggestion] [VS] Ballistic Computer for PhaseShift

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Kubin, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Kubin

The title is self-explanatory, so I'll just provide a little reasoning:

The ballistic computer is designed to keep semi-auto sniper rifles from swaying their scope. Phaseshift is a hybrid weapon, being both semi-auto and bolt action and for the purposes of VS faction trait is treated more like a semi-auto, since it doesn't have bullet-drop.

Either that or you could allow it to equip at least 4x (perhaps lower, too) scope.

It could bring it back from the graveyard. At least a little.
    • Up x 1
  2. MrMinistry30

with that being implemented i could give that piece of trash another chance. And i don't think i am the only one because in my 3 years of PS2 i honestly can't remeber having seen anybody using it in game.
  3. Daigons

Just grant the use of a 4x scope. We should be able to use *any* scope in the game.
  4. Diggsano

I agree with that but.i.think the other ESSR should have also such a treatment.
    • Up x 1
  5. zBirdWatcher

I used the Phaseshift until I hit Auraxium. It's not for everybody, but I liked it. That said, I can't really remember seeing anybody else using it... :(
  6. Exitus Acta Probat

Doesn't 6x scope no longer have sway?
  7. BlackSteel97

On non-sniper weapons only
  8. Daigons

I don't understand why the Devs won't allow all 6x scoped weapons to be non-sway.
  9. Exitus Acta Probat

Never mind.
  10. BartasRS

Actually I am seeing people using it now and then. Not much OFC. Personally I love&hate it. I find it fun to use for long range headshots providing people do not move :D
  11. LaughingDead

All ES unique snipers hould get it, not just phaseshift. When's the last time you've seen a player use the trap or jack?
  12. BartasRS

13. Ryo313

err... nope something with literally no bullet drop shouldn't get it. same for any other ESSR.
    VS sry nope that would make them way too op compared to other empires.
  14. BartasRS

Don't worry. Looking at current trends they are more likely to break it even more. :D
  15. Diggsano

Yeah....op...

Gatekeeper
    Prowler with lockdown and 2 barrels
    Banshee buff
    Vulcan
    10more bullets in carbines and ARs
    Overall more Rate of fire

Still complaining about Op.

Damn i don't like you typical TR
    • Up x 1
  16. Ryo313

hahaha x'D don't even know where to start at your awesome reply x'D

gatekeeper... the only long range AV option TR has ... yeah op lol x'D

lockdown... increases RoF and Reload for the main weapon while also completely shuts down your movement . you are a sitting duck waiting to explode ... so yeah it comes with a huge disadvantage as well.

2 barrels... srsly? thats op? c'mon man don't be that dumb

vulcan... err... vs got a better copy of the vulcan in case you haven't played for years as it seems

more bullets yes but they don't help much if you're dead and can't even use them
    more RoF ? err... nope??? VS has the same RoF but with better ACC so pls just shut up

typical biased VS kid there...

nice troll dude nice troll... i fell for it ._.'
  17. Diggsano

You know that the Prowler needs less than a second to deploy and redrploy?

Do you even know that the gatekeeper and vulcan are ez to use?

Do you even know that i played sonce 3years.
  18. Ryo313

sigh such a VS biased person...

VS has already the Range Advantage and doesn't need any buffs there

TRs only strength is vehicle combat and there only the Prawler does its job... its the ONLY answer to long range vehicle combat TR has (srsly test the striker in VR and in real combat)

the reason why you hate the Prowler and the Gatekeeper is only because its the only thing TR has that can fight back at range.
    heck you even got a Vulcan clone because you cried so much for it. but when TR gets something similar you claim its op...

your logic doesn't make sense (typical VS) so there is no point in even talking to you...
  19. Diggsano

Oh sweet summer child.....i don't knkw where to answer to that amount of stupidity....
  20. Kubin

Guys, please, no fighting in my thread :p

Also:
    But that's exactly what's happening. Ballistic computer is going to be available on Spectre, which is VS starting sniper rifle that's semi-auto and ALL semi-auto VS weapons have no bullet drop. So yeah, Spectre will be no-bulletdrop long-range semi-auto sniper rifle. And PhaseShift follows the same rules - it's treated as semi-auto (hence no bullet drop) so it'd be logical to put a ballistic computer on it as well.

If it'd tend to be OP then well... they could revert it.
    • Up x 1