G9 Game Error (Gateway Disconnect)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jones, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Jones

So Saturday January 21, I was all ready to go play and there was a login issue occurring with the game, the 4-503 error thing. Figured it would get fixed by end of day, so I proceeded to do other things. Come Sunday evening, I had some time to play so I logged on and the login issue was fixed. Much to my surprise, as the continent was loading, right at 99%-ish, the game dropped out and produced a web-page indicating that the game malfunctioned due to a G9 Game Error.

So I combed through all the web references to the issue and went through all the motions that are suggested: logging in multiple times, complete uninstall and reinstall, checking firewall and antivirus. Nothing on my end had changed as I had been playing regularly without incident (other than that pesky 4-503 login error thing from a few weeks ago).

Sent ticket in to Tech Support and, while they did respond with file request and let me know they have lots of tickets, the fact that I can't even play really sucks; especially when I just paid my yearly subscription a week ago. I thought I would check in here and see if anyone else has had this issue and if they ever found a resolution, whether by tech support or from outside channels.

#Help #g9sucks #theygotmymoneyIgotnogame #givememassivecertsformyinconvenience
  2. Infinity666

3. Jones