Friends leaving the NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by voigt, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

How you deal with is, is go to their server, or find them, and kill them to bits.
  2. Daswen

Lol.

Seriously.
    • Up x 1
  3. DeathFaith

YES seriously your all really REALLY dumb ,
    NC = vanguard shield / grenade launcher / best AI max.
  4. GTGD

NC kiddies are just getting a reality check from PS2's well-balanced weaponry after having the best gear in PS1 for nearly a decade.
  5. Suien Reizo

On-hit weapon flinch. That is all it takes to make a person want to shift from NC to one of the other two factions. Without your own high RoF weapon, you are at a disadvantage.
  6. Daswen

I m not complaining about NC at all. You can search my posts. But saying it is easy mode is really dumb. REALLY.
    • Up x 1
  7. Kirpichik

Disagree. Vanguard has smaller top speed than Prowler, but this is not the worst thing. Look on the stats of their main cannon.
    Prowler Vanguard
    Damage 17 of 20 20 of 20
    Fire rate 14 of 20 none
    Reload speed 13 of 20 7 of 20
    Magazine size 2 1
    So the Prowler reloads almost two times faster and after has two shots ready instead of one in Vanguard. Difference in damage is not so significant. And I haven't noticed a big difference in armor.
  8. ShadowWolf TR

yes, seriously
  9. HadesR

Tell um to grow a set ... We all know things are not perfectly balanced atm .. and there is never likely to be a 100% balance across all 3 Empires, across all weapons and vehicles.
  10. QuantumMechanic

#1 playing multiple factions is a good thing.

#2 if you do, you will realize that NC aren't as bad as everybody whines about.
  11. Superdano

I don't even log in anymore and won't until they merge servers or offer a transfer option. I play on Connery, VS population is a joke!
  12. Bill Hicks

People shouldnt leave so quickly Im pretty sure the VS are going to get nerfed pretty hard and well get some nice buffs.
  13. Ten4

The Jackhammer and ScatMAX have a slow rate of fire?

Ok.
  14. wolfva

So the problem is your friends are doing something they find fun. <blink><blink>
    <blink>

I fail to see the problem. They don't like NC? Ok, whatever. It's not like the faction back story matters to every player. Many people couldn't care less. I'll be honest, I find the whole post ludicrous. Assuming you've already left Highschool (and no, that's not a derogatory statement about your age) you probably noticed something. All those friends who swore to keep in touch? They didn't. You will (or perhaps have already) run into them at the 10yr re-union. Everyone will hug and cry and promise to keep in touch. This will be repeated at the 20 yr re-union. Because...of course...ya'll didn't keep in touch. It's part of life. Your friends WILL move on their own paths. In a game, in real life, whatever. It's all the same. If you were thinking the friends you make will be in your life always, you're in for a bunch of disappointment.
  15. Ghoest

There is some truth to this I think.

I have a friend who planned to play. He played till about 12 BR. He was disappointed with having such a bad time trying to use the Gauss Saw - he felt it was a pay to win thing where the viable weapons required real money. He didnt out right quit but he hasnt logged on in over a week.

Its a real shame that the starter gun for the most popular class was so hard to use.
  16. Frizz

The Jackhammer's fire rate is a joke, its 3-round burst is laugh-able. The Piston out-performs the Jackhammer in every way.

Since beta I have yet to see a NC roll a Jackhammer ... when is the last time someone killed you with one?
  17. JohnnyMaverik

Could be worse... have you met the Lasher?
  18. voigt

Taking the comment out of context, I was talking about PS1 and how our faction specific technology is not being used in ps2, no one runs around with a Jackhammer and all the MAXs I see are just Burster anti-air. We don't even have the signature shotgun pistol that NC used to have in PS1.
  19. voigt

Shotguns used to be feared by our enemies, now people who use them are just laughed at and killed so people just stop using it. The cone of fire is ridiculous when you consider how well shotguns perform in real life, you would think futuristic ones would be better than something made today.
  20. voigt

The point of the thread was to find out if the Devs are going to do anything about the NC guns or if they think everything is fine, I am trying to find hope or something to tell my friends 'don't worry they will fix it, come back and just wait for the patch'. If they think everything is fine then I have nothing to get them interested in returning.