Friday Night Ops - Episode 73

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! Our special guest has been confirmed!!
  2. SakuyaP

Now you must ask him why he decided do to a barrel roll after winning Marvel.
    • Up x 1
  3. Luperza Community Manager

I think I want to teach him how to do a barrel roll in PS2 in honor of his IRL barrel rolling if he doesn't already know how. :)
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Another update! David "Malorn" Bennett will not be joining us for the logistics panel. He's finishing up some Directives stuff tonight, so can't make it. :(

He is going to watch the panel tonight, take notes and join us for Episode 74 to provide the Developers perspective on each of the discussion topics.
  5. Jaedrik

:( :( :(
    :) :) :)
  6. MrJengles

:D Brilliant! I'm looking forward to it.

No worries, there's been a fair bit of discussion on logistics for a while now and it'll be good to finally hear SOE's perspective given its -somewhat- divisive nature.

I must admit I don't usually check here and nearly missed this. I'll make a quick thread in General Discussion, both as a last minute notice for this episode and for next week's.
  7. NinjaTurtle

What was the song at the beginning of the stream?
  8. NinjaTurtle

Also Thunderblade has an awesome voice.... we need to breed him and Zoran and we'd have the most beautiful voice :oops:

I'm sure nanites can do that right?