Friday Night Ops - Episode 73

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 73
    • Hosted by Luperza
    • 5-6 PM Special Guest: Evil Geniuses' Justin Wong will be joining us for an interview and in-game play session!
    • 6-7 PM Outfit Spotlight: See how The Dire Wolves on Briggs rocks and rolls on their ops nights!
    • 7- 8 PM Discussion Panel: Discussing Logistics w/ Wrel, TwistaX, and BlckJck.
    When: 07/18/2014 5PM - 8PM PDT
    Server: Announced at the beginning of each session
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @MargaretKrohn

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 3
  2. blueangleofdeath

They sound familiar. Were they on a long time ago?
  3. Luperza Community Manager

They've never been on before. :p They were supposed to be on last episode, but we had some TeamSpeak3 difficulties. :( So we are rescheduling them and giving them the entire showcase to make up for it. :)
  4. blueangleofdeath

Oh maybe I was thinking of another outfits that was on briggs then. Two wholes fighting the good fight. I can't wait to watch it already :)
    • Up x 1
  5. shoguncawwill

"[Question}" will there be more servers opening ie Spain, Canada in response to the SOE/PSG changes?
  6. NinjaTurtle

Why would there be more servers opening?

Question: Was Higby trolling when he said Hossin, Continent Locking, Outfit Recruitment will all be bundled into next weeks patch? Was only at E3 when Hossin was said to be rescheduled for July so it is a hell of a turn around.
  7. Luperza Community Manager

This is now the show notes for Episode 73! :) We're switching things up!
  8. cawsking555

7/11 free slurpee hang out with the out fit and enjoy the free slurpee's
    • Up x 1
  9. Luperza Community Manager

Indeed!! :D :D
  10. TheShrapnelKing

I can't even remember the last time FNO was on a server other than Briggs.

Is Briggs your favourite server now or something?
  11. Maton41

In episode 71, Luperza once said they doing a full month running with Australians and then after that, they'll fall back to the queue with everyone else
    • Up x 1
  12. Luperza Community Manager

Just like Maton41 stated, we were doing a Briggs month, but these poor guys got pushed back due to some TS complications. :)
  13. NCDaniel

Coo. I'll be tuning in.
  14. Luperza Community Manager

BTW! Another change in plans! We're moving this show to 7/18/2014 due to some overlap with another game's livestreams. :( #BlameH1Z1

We have some changes and announcements as well, so please tune in next week! :) <3
  15. NCDaniel

16. Scr1nRusher

Do you have to be a youtuber or a streamer to actually be able to talk to the devs actively?

it seems like it.

And its ironic how most of these streamers have exit strategies for the game interms of youtube content and videos.
  17. Maelthra

So not only does H1Z1 steal our devs (Clegg) but it also steals our streams? What next? Are they gonna start taking my lunch money? :(
  18. Luperza Community Manager

<3 Don't be sad! We'll be back next week!!! :D :D

Nope! Submit a Panel Discussion and request a specific designer and I'll see what I can do. :)
  19. Jaedrik

:O :O :O
    THIS IS THE BEST DISCUSSION PANEL EVER!
    MY FAVORITE DEV!
    METAGAME, MY FAVORITE SUBJECT!
    • Up x 1
  20. Luperza Community Manager

It should be a great panel. :)