Feedback Thread for the "PlanetSide 2 Test Weekend"

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by DarkTexas, Mar 12, 2015.

1. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Hey Guys, as RadarX said, please post your Feedback down below and get a free helmet!

Happy Testing!
  2. day ofm one

Right now the game feels a bit crashy.

3 CTD in 4 minutes.
    • Up x 2
  3. MajiinBuu

Thank Vanu I'm not the only one. I can't even leave Koltyr's warpgate :mad:
    I thought it would be another one of those "Your computer sucks, not our problem" kind of deals.
  4. glaedryc

Yep, I've crashed to desktop 3 times now.
  5. Aqualion

Me too, it keeps crashing every time i leave warpgate, even then it still crashes when i am in warpgate
    I tried on every profile at least 2 times each, its all the same.
  6. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Yes, we're aware of that, Devs are working on it at this second.
    I'm sure it be'll fixed soon! :)
    • Up x 2
  7. glaedryc

Thanks for the update :)
  8. MichaelS

With that CTD rate we got a lot of load to get that 5 hours play time ;)
  9. Br0nyGamer

It's happening to me too. And I really wanted the free helmet. :mad:
  10. Rashu

Besides everyone having massive CTDs;
    The new flight system is very clunky and would honestly bug a lot of people, me included.
    First of all, and I think it's a bug, and I want to clarify a critical change for flight, is that Yaw has momentum now, this makes it completely different, unstable and inaccurate for keyboard binds, making the synergy for yaw and turn really bad for leading targets.
    The overlapping of mouse over buttons is an issue, and the lack of momentum in Roll is also a critical change that makes both mouse and keyboard entirely unfamiliar and different to live, it makes reverse-maneuvering hard and aiming requires more sensitivity or space to move a mouse.
    The new Hover, as well, doesn't deny descent entirely as it's said.
    The cap in turn speed for mouse is just... bad, since a lot of pilots like me have different binds or different sensitivity for different movement, like having keys bound to maneuver and mouse to aim, I see the use in this for controllers in paper, but it's honestly not a good change for a mouse + keyboard combo, most of us have a much higher sensitivity than the current cap for turning.
    I personally hope you can either find a way to stop this from applying in PC, or not to make it happen.
    Maybe making a different set of controls for console would be a viable option?
    Because as well, honestly, mouse input on controllers would be impossible to use in things like ESFs and Liberator.
    We've been joking about people on consoles trying to fly or using Shredders, it'd be sort of not possible or extremely hard.
    • Up x 1
  11. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Thank you for your feedback despite the circumstances.
  12. MaxMuld

Also CTD alot.. Can´t leave warpgate.. FIX IT.. NOW.. yes?.. ;)
  13. qiray12

As i know koltyr its a amazing area not just becouse its new, mainly just becouse the bases there they are diffrent then what we currently have (wish we had some of the koltyr bases in esamir/indar) for the rest i noticed that the warpgate is new (couldnt check more cus i crashed :p).

Thing is idk at what rate new members are joining but i think it wont be a huge number so i guess the pop in koltyr will be low, wich imo doesnt warm up new players for going to the big maps.

let them know how usefull vehicles are in the game by just pushing them to spawn some or put some vehicles in the warpgate that just automaticly spawn at certain locations, for example some harassers- esfs or flashes. this will i think help new players when they are actualy in bigger maps for pulling some vehicles instead of just walking 5 minutes after a fight.

I just like the fact that theyre helping new players to get used to this game, wish i had it too :p.
  14. Xericus

The game crashes every 2 to 5 minutes :(
  15. bman7

I've tried playing 3 times now, and so far I haven't been able to go for more than 5 seconds of being in-game without crashing.
  16. Heyboy000

I have the problem to the game crashes every minute :(
  17. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Scroll up Guys, I said something to that topic!

Please stop yelling for the game is crashing, we are aware of the crashes and the Devs are working on a fix!

Be Patient please!
  18. Rashu

And as well, the first building to the left side of the NC warpgate in Koltyr is about one meter above terrain, you can notice this on the stairs.
  19. MultiRaptor

I took 3 days of holidays to test the new flight model and I would love to do that... So please get that PTS working please, so I can jump into it tomorrow. ;) I'll spend more than that 30 minutes there...
  20. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

CTD Status Update: Found the issue and building now. Hope to have it pushed to the PTS within the next couple hours.