Feedback Thread for the "PlanetSide 2 Test Weekend"

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by DarkTexas, Mar 12, 2015.

1. FBVanu

THANK YOU for the new Helmet..

way to go Customer Service.. I had it today. That was faster than expected.
  2. JobiWan

Yes, I got the helmet too. No notification, it just appeared.
  3. PattiK

Didn t notice any problems or change in esf flying:eek:
  4. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Alright Guys,
    Thanks for the Help on the PTS! :)
    I hope I'll see you arround on the PTS even without such a event, it's always exiting to have a small fight on there or just looking for new things in the Game.

Greetings,

DarkTexas
  5. FBVanu

Thank you for organizing the event. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Hence the following thought:

REMOVE THE VR TRAINING .. no, seriously..

Just move the training into the Test Server, . make it smaller, only place a handful of vehicles for rocket tests etc. put the shooting range on the far side of the Warpgates, in the test server
    This way, every player who wants to try things out, ends up on the Test Server, increasing the test pop
    all new players end up on the test server to find out how to spend 100K certs,
    they can all have at each other, without affecting their stats, try every weapon, every vehicle etc...

Who needs VR Training anymore?
  6. REGICIDEisKING

Noticed a few time that the air craft turned in a direction kind of left from time to time
  7. Xspy

Thanks for the Helmet! It looks sick!
    I've received it without notification btw - to those who think they did not receive it.
  8. black1der

I don't fly and for the reason of it's annoying. I personally would like to be able to turn, stop and whip around, have the bullets shoot where my crosshair is like how it is on a infantry, but that's just me. I'm glad you're getting rid of "point A in the tower" foolishness, still think we could do with less towers and biolabs, but it's a good way to work around it.

The cockpit in the val is glitching a bit
  9. JPJones

Popped on test the last few nights to check out the new flight mechanics. I use a combination of mouse and key binds to fly. Key binds for yaw and pitch. Mouse for roll and more precise pitch adjustments. The first thing I noticed is the lag when hitting a key bind compared to live. On live, you're straight to 100% pitch/yaw as soon as the key is pressed. On test, there's a lag between key press and 100% pitch/yaw that makes flight feel mushy and sluggish. I found that if I started the pitch adjustment with the mouse and then held the key bind, it stayed at 100%, but that's a pretty clunky way to have to pull quick maneuvers.