Extended downtime 2x XP weekend

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Dec 18, 2013.

1. O'toole

What about us people who can't get logged in through no fault of our own?? We miss out on this proposed double experience?
  2. Elrohur

I'm glad you're doing this and about the work you've done (even if there's always a few things to change).
    I'm glad to see the servers back online and running.

I'll just say I would have preferred this double XP week end to come not so close to Christmas as many people will be too busy to enjoy it.
  3. gunnner10

Thanks for working so hard and putting the time in on these issues, especially so close to the holidays!
  4. Zorro

Thank you, SOE. :)
  5. 1southernsam

Not sure what the problem was but it still persist, I am trying to log in only to get hung on 96% load screen never more thn that, this after 128mb update today....:mad:
  6. kadney

When exactly will the Exp weekend end? How many hours from now on or is it over already? :)
  7. Solo59486

According to Higby it ended Sunday (yesterday) at midnight, so yes it should've ended by now.
  8. kadney

Yeah, they said something like "till sunday midnight", but I always mess up with the timezones and stuff. :oops:
  9. Dark Pulse

It's definitely over now.
  10. Zazulio

Crash the servers again so we can have more double XP, please.
    • Up x 3
  11. Astealoth

Higby only comes by to give us good news, he leaves all the bad news to everyone else :p

He's the good karma hog!