EU Server Availability

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 1, 2014.

1. PastalavistaBB

LoL. They can't even admit officially what everybody knows by now.
    • Up x 1
  2. Pootisman

Something for nothing? Not every player is a cheapskate! Some ppl have invested a lot of money into the game, they can expect to get a working game. There were serveral downtimes during EU primetime in the last weeks, so its understandable hat ppl want compentsation. All the boosts keep running while we cant play!
    • Up x 1
  3. shd

This. I activated my boost for this double xp :(
  4. TKCPrime

Hey there is this the reason that I've lost my characters. Curious thing about it is that I can't see any of my characters, at startup the character creation greets me. I've spent a certain amount of time and money into these characters it would be harsh to just lose them like this. I haven't played for more than a month though. The weird thing about it is that I can't see either my EU char nor my USA char. Why is that?
  5. PrimePriest

For some reason I lost 5k certs on my NC character. This happened couple of hours before server crash. Dunno if it's related. Certs on TR char remained unchanged.
  6. Incentive Legend

Same here. i activated 1 day xp boost about 2 hours ago. went to gym and dinner, come back and i cant friggen log in. gahh. i hope i dont get screwed over this.
  7. SirJMD

I'm happy that I used a 50% XP boost.. another boost wasted :/
  8. IDC_

WHEN did it start?
    WHERE can i read about the start?
  9. Flipwin

Question: Planetside2 was the "target" why did PSN, DCO, forums etc all go down as well?

I ask as I'm studying networking (Cisco) and I'm curious.

Thanks.

Cx~
  10. SirJMD

Probably reddit ;)
  11. DLL2

Server is not totaly stable. I saw some player warp on lib/ESF. I am not alone who saw that my squad saw it to.