ERROR.. ERROR...ERROR

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bacardie, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Bacardie

Like the rest I've seen...

ERROR There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

• Up x 1
  2. Clonecenter-resident

Does anyone have any info on this? I just got home, logged in to one character fine, when I tried to switch the game crashed and now I get this every, single, time. have tried validating game files, restarting the client, restarting steam, restarting computer. I'm not sure what else to try.
    • Up x 1
  3. Oldnoob

Same problem. Logged in fine then back out and now I get this error.

Lol just got in after posting this
  4. Tehthu

Seemed to be an error with the login thing. It is working now. Try it.
  5. CDN_Wolvie

This has also been happening to me.
  6. n0pax

Same issue for me, had been playing for 4 hours prior to it and decided to relaunch the client and errors ensued when I tried to relaunch the game from the launchpad.
  7. Trucky

same happen to me:eek:
  8. Trimmings

Same... I guess it doesn't matter but was getting on then below but still not working

GAME ERROR G29
  9. Tycoh

God damn you ERROR! The end is upon us!!
  10. tomahawk72

SOE fix your **** please :eek:
  11. Irishdrunk

Same here, first it asked me for my username and password which it hasnt done since I installed the game months ago. Then I get to 48% and it crashes and gives me an error.
  12. Setabocle

was having trouble relaunched and its fine
  13. Irishdrunk

Now its asking for my password and when I put it in it says this.

ERROR!

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  14. udisnme

i'm getting error try again message, not been on in 4 hours, was fine before that.
  15. WdWeaver

It seems fixed for me, thanks
  16. Kastrenzo74

I got this, and now I can't even log in to my main account, I tried changing the password and it won't accept my new password.
  17. WyrdHarper

It may be corrupted or damaged files as well. If you're using steam, right click on Planetside 2->Properties->Local Files->Verify Integrity of Game Cache. It worked for me, although it had to redownload a bunch of files and took awhile.
  18. Irishdrunk

nah its the game, I eventually got in.....it just took a while and numerous errors.
  19. Kastrenzo

I don't really pay attention to Smedley's tweets, but I'm glad to see that it was server side issues.

I was playing earlier, logged out and the game crashed immediatley after logout, and got G29 error. Was able to get back in after about 15 mins. But I had to reset my password twice.
  20. StormShadow

Same thing only got Error G30.