Engineer Missile Turret: How To Video

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BengalTiger, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Rebelgb

Or 2 hitting Lightnings.....(rear shots)
  2. Puppy

It's rather difficult to get in a position you can do that?
  3. TheBillOf3D

I think they should only shoot rainbows and sunshine.
  4. Varben

If you're getting hit by snipers in that thing, you're too close to what you're trying to rocket.

The AV turret is so busted.
    • Up x 1
  5. NinjaTurtle

Whoa, stealing the terminal xp by destroying the terminals and team killing the friendly infiltrator in the process was firstly cheap and secondly not very useful. Much better to flip them so you can spawn tanks/sunderers inside the enemy base
  6. P4NJ

Is it just me or do they appear to have the AI turret hitbox, with the shield and all?
  7. Beartornado

This was like the new toy for Engineers right before mines got nerfed. I'm sure SOE will release some other ridiculous tool for Engineers to spend money on shortly before nerfing the AV turret.
  8. MaelstromSOB

tanks have been dealing with this type of crap forever ingame....welcome to ams now recieving the the **** end of stick.

infantry isnt the be all of this game and someone should talk to devs ...................devs...stop making all weapons idiot i i am op weaps for a month then nerfin them.you anger your community and allianate the folks that spend money and support ya.

oh yeah can you please balance the other 2 factions the way you did the nc recently......................hands tr/vs the crisco and a few asprins
  9. WAR2K5

The VS Magrider's Saron makes quick work of AV turrets.
  10. notyourbuddy

And after its nerf a new weapon called the AV Turret XS will be released the next day that will be close to the pre-nerf version. 7$.

It's coming, you know it...
  11. Jex =TE=

LOL

If they build it, he will come!
  12. Jex =TE=

They pretty much nerfed every weapon they've released haven't they? So going by experience I'd have to disagree and say I expect this one to follow in the same vain.