Don't TK if booted from veh

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EViLMinD, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Alyz

Consider 85% of all posts here to be voted up by me :)

I don't favor engis 100% of all times, it depends on the situation. These days, I usually have my vehicle open but when someone comes in, I'll go through a checklist in my head
    1) Is the class fine? Will there be heavy armor combat ahead and I definitely need an engi?
    2) Is the guy attentive and looking around for targets in all directions?
    3) If the guy is not an engi, will he respond to "if you want to gun, you need to be an engi" in voicechat or /tell?

The main benefit of having a gunner in a magrider is to have a second pair of eyes to check my back, but if they don't check my back, they are useless, no even a danger and hindrance to me because I can't just take the gun myself.
    The main benefit of having a gunner in a harasser is to have.. a gunner who can take shots at all. If the gunner is not taking shots in a harasser, the harasser itself becomes plain useless.

I always try to be considerate and don't put people outside in danger, yet I earn a rocket or C4 every once in a while..